Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Infantry Anti-cav AI sucks since 1.2.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  2. Closed Skills seems to go missing on some battle

It happend just now, i start to record right away and stop it when it would work fine again. No idea what cause the problem to happend for 2 siege then diseppear. i tried to shoot on different target with different part of the body to show the lack of dmg. Dealing about 80 dmg on milita and light troup and 40 dmg or less on "heavy" one. Then in the battle perk start to work again and i deal more than 100 dmg on almost any troops.
    here is the link (should be in HD in about a hour ):
    First siege from 0:00-3:30 showing my perks and items right after.
    Second siege from 7:20-12:10
    Battle 14:00-17:00 showing my perks and items right after nothing change in between.

So it didn't happend for quite a while until i got this video, so i started to think when it did start and what could have been the cause ? (only lead i have if that can help) Turns out i remember doing lot of children and creating my kingdom around the lvl 37 while recruiting new lords. When a decision or a guidance for a child appear i was more likely to see my perks "go away" for the next fight and since i had like 12 children to deal with + every new castle i would conquer then choose to give (even if children seems to cause more the problem to occur). It felt like, it was just happening at every moment. But now almost all the children are grown up, so it's just about giving castle away.

It's the weather.

• Weather and weather effects have been introduced.
      • Both rain and snow can now appear on the campaign map as well as in missions depending on the season of a specific region. Consequently, the grounds become wet or snowy and stay that way for a period even after the precipitation is gone.
      • Campaign Map Effects:
        • Wet/snowy grounds decrease mounted infantry and cavalry speed bonus components of party speed by 30%.
        • Wet/snowy grounds double the siege preparation time.
      • Mission Effects:
        • Wet/snowy grounds decrease the max speed of mounts and mount acceleration by 15%.
        • Active raining or snowing decreases the projectile speed of arrows and bolts by 20%, causing reduced damage and accuracy.
  3. In Progress Crash in captain mode

Summary: By the way, I could not choose class or perks, or command my troops in that game. Don't know why. How to Reproduce: crash id: 2024-03-03_13.47.13_af4e88c18dfd82f63f2fbf2a4621103e Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  4. In Progress Crash at matchmaking

Summary: How to Reproduce:crash id: 2024-02-24_17.34.08_af4e88c18dfd82f63f2fbf2a4621103e Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  5. Pillas,Triangular Throwing Spear and Jagged Throwing Spear

Are Pilum even long enough to stop cavalry on a thrust?
    Good point. No, it's not. Also javelins shouldn't be used in melee as they are now in anycase.
  6. Pillas,Triangular Throwing Spear and Jagged Throwing Spear

If they all throw that away, Khuzait and empire AI armies would lack the ability to counter cavalry. It's not easy for AI deciding when to use them in melee and when to throw them away.
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges Damage Types don't differ that much with high raw damage.

There is a big difference between 20p and 40c. 20p may be better against heavy armored units while 40c would be better against light units. But what about 180p and 200c? 50 armor can first reduce half of the damage into 90 and 100. Fixed damage reduction for cut is 50 / 2 = 25, for pierce is...
  8. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Fixed a bug that prevented the ranged troops from manning the walls in defensive sieges.
    That's great. I've been waiting for this fix for months!
  9. Patch Notes v1.2.8

We will get 1.2.9 soon. I see it.
  10. In Progress My men don't face to the direction I specified.

Summary: My men don't face to the direction I specified. They always face to the enemy. How to Reproduce: Custom Battle -> take some inf -> shield wall (optional) -> F7 Media (Screenshots & Video): This is square formation. They all face to the enemy when they are nearby.
  11. Other Native Siege Completed [Official] Empire Invades - 3x Loot & Exp

Crash when quiting the event. 2024-01-27_19.45.18_af4e88c18dfd82f63f2fbf2a4621103e
  12. SP - General Add a select box about friendly fire.

A select box about friendly fire with 3 options. Disabled Player Only On When you turn it on, your ranged units will do friendly fire just like the MP's captain mode.
  13. In Progress These captain perks don't work for brace damage and couch damage.

Polearm.Lancer Polearm.UnstoppableForce Athletics.SurgingBlow Riding.NomadicTraditions I read it from the code. These perks are used only in SandboxStrikeMagnitudeModel.CalculateStrikeMagnitudeForSwing and CalculateStrikeMagnitudeForThrust. But passive attacks don't use StrikeMagnitudeModel at all.
  14. In Progress Battanian Mounted Skirmishers use their javeline as melee weapon after F4 (cease fire).

Summary: They are expected to use their swords instead. How to Reproduce: Custom Battle -> Battanian Mounted Skirmishers vs inf -> F4 charge Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  15. In Progress The description says this army is traveling to its own castle to besiege.

Summary: The description says this army is traveling to its own castle to besiege. But in fact, it's not. How to Reproduce: Load my save. Media (Screenshots & Video):
  16. In Progress DefaultPerks.Crossbow.WindWinder Applies to all ranged Troops.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    You can mark it as resolved now.
  17. Patch Notes v1.2.7

Ranged weapons:
    • Javelins: Increased from 0.25 to 0.50
    • Throwing Axes: Decreased from 1 to 0.6
    • Bows and Crossbows: Increased from 0.1 to 0.15
    There are some confusion with the throwing axes. The 0.6 here takes the tag "Bounus against shield" into consideration. It's actually 0.3 without the tag.
    C#:
                    if (attackCollisionData2.IsMissile)
                    {
                        if (attackerWeapon.WeaponClass == WeaponClass.ThrowingAxe)
                        {
                            num *= 0.3f;
                        }
                        else if (attackerWeapon.WeaponClass == WeaponClass.Javelin)
                        {
                            num *= 0.5f;
                        }
                        else if (attackerWeapon.WeaponFlags.HasAnyFlag(WeaponFlags.CanPenetrateShield) && attackerWeapon.WeaponFlags.HasAnyFlag(WeaponFlags.MultiplePenetration))
                        {
                            num *= 0.5f;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            num *= 0.15f;
                        }
                    }
    MissionCombatMechanicsHelper.ComputeBlowDamageOnShield

It's not a reasonable nerf in SP. I've tested this in Custom Battle. Now it takes 3 jereeds to break the shield of imperial infantryman or 5 shots of Raider Throwing Axes to do this. Javelines now do a better job at breaking shields. Throwing axes lost one of its few advantages. Why do you nerf a weapon that's so weak?

@Dejan
  18. In Progress Weird hitbox of Battanian shields.

Summary: Battanian shields sometimes fail to block arrows that it should be able to block. I didn't find the same issue in imperial infantryman. How to Reproduce: Shoot battanian clan warriors in line formation in custom battle. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related)...
  19. Patch Notes v1.2.8

I haven't had many if any crashes like this while playing MM - when was this and how frequently does it happen to you?
    Not very frequent for me. But I just got it. After the second round finished.
    6891E52501BBC29714696D44A188CF52F47C035B
  20. 1.2.7 Siege battle enemy archer not defending wall,

In 1.2.7 Siege battle, enemy archers are not defending the wall,
    so my archers can't even shoot them at all.
    It's reported.
Back
Top Bottom