Search results for query: *

1. Uncreated Lemon

[NA Cav] Bruhlans - The Brunswick Uhlans

The Brunswick Uhlans - "Bruhlans" Hello everybody! We're back! The Bruhlans trace their history within the Mount and Blade series back to the days of Mount and Musket, a modification for Mount and Blade Warband that the developers eventually turned into the widely popular DLC, Napoleonic Wars...
  2. Uncreated Lemon

Steam name problem for mp

Second this. Especially when mods start coming out
  3. Uncreated Lemon

14e Gaming's little Event

Good job guys, need more units doing this!
  4. Uncreated Lemon

84e Régiment [Massive Events - Clan/Regiment]

Glad to see the old MM and NW regiments making a return, will be a pleasure riding along side you again Aldemar
  5. Uncreated Lemon

More official servers, please! Big Clans cant play properly.

Agreed fully, the Bruhlans are trained as a support force, and we miss supporting other units in the field with our cavalry :sad:

A battle mode...or more servers showing up in the custom server list would be awesome to have.
  6. Uncreated Lemon

Company of the Golden Unicorn

Good to see 77y in the action! Good luck!
  7. Uncreated Lemon

To many whining kids

This thread is getting de-railed. Point is, no one is disputing that there are issues / missing content or saying to not tell TW about them. Just be an adult and mature about conveying your points, being rude or obscene isn't going to win you any battles here.
  8. Uncreated Lemon

To many whining kids

Let me tell you my story so far.

So, I recently bought this game on steam and played on Windows 7 but with all the stuttering and optimisation issues, I enjoyed it but found I couldn't continue with it, so I changed over to windows 10 to see if it works any better, only to find that now it won't even start, I've re-downloaded it, verified it, but every time I try to run it, it does first-time setup then just flat-out refuses to run, no crash or error message, it just disappears and when I try to run it again it goes back to first time setup.

I've done everything in the pinned post on the steam forum but nothing worked, I've tried verifying, I've looked at my Graphic drivers and they're up to date. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this?

This right here is a good way to give feedback. Did you try clearing your Steam Cache and then re-verifying?

9254f6db2c4120f15aa0e55ef6552ecc.png
  9. Uncreated Lemon

To many whining kids

You are talking about consumers who paid 45 EUR for a product that doesn't work at all.

We can demand that the game doesn't crash every time we launch it.
    We can demand that everyone should be able to enter the main menu.

Early access/beta/alpha is for testing bugs, exploits, balance, performance etc.
    The game shouldn't be sold via Steam if it doesn't work at all for some of us.
    Not being able to start the game without a crash for no obvious reason is something that should be dealt with years before early access.

If the game was free I'd understand your point. But since we paid,we can demand that it has some basic functionality.

What you suggest sounds like going to a store, paying 45 EUR for 100 kg apples and receiving a 100kg turd and then smiling about it and thanking the person that "created" it.

You're misinterpreting my point. There is no issue with people bringing up problems with the game. It has its flaws, though I've not had anywhere close to as many issues as others it seems.

It's the way that the messages are being sent to the developers and community.

If you buy something, and in it's description, it says there WILL be bugs, missing features, lack of content...I don't think it's fair to flame the seller or maker of the product.

They told you it wasn't ready.

Should you offer critique? Yes
    Should you give feedback? Yes

Should you start screaming and insulting to get your way? No.

Try doing that at any retail store and see how it goes for you.
  10. Uncreated Lemon

To many whining kids

Early access is so that people can give feedback and "whine". This is why we are playing it... To let the devs know what works for us and what doesn't. That is what the forum is currently being used for.

What you seem to view as "whining kids" are infact people doing exactly what the devs need them do to. Yes things can be put in manners with varying degrees of usefulness but early access isn't here so we "thank the devs" it's here so we can react to the game.

This kind of dismissive thread is just as toxic as the people saying that it's "exactly like warband"

Not at all.

Whining achieves nothing, I tell that to my kids everyday. You can offer critique and feedback on structured, adult tones, I believe that the OP, and certainly myself are just tired of seeing the ridiculous self entitled posts and cussing out the developers.
  11. Uncreated Lemon

To many whining kids

Couldn't agree enough, the game has some flaws, but I've loved every second of playing it.

There's zero reason to be disrespectful to others, especially developers who have made it very clear that the game is in early access, and that it's not the complete package yet.
  12. Uncreated Lemon

Brunswick Uhlans - "The Bruhlans"

Should update your profile
  13. Uncreated Lemon

Napoleonic Wars or L'Aingle?

would love a Bannerlord version of NW...I wonder who will make it though, seems like the original devs are making their own thing, or split off to make Holdfast
  14. Brunswick Uhlans - "The Bruhlans"

Brunswick Uhlans - "The Bruhlans"

The Bruhlans have been in the Mount and Blade universe since 2008, forming up as a Cavalry Regiment within the mod, Mount and Musket. Once Napoleonic Wars was released, we made the switch to that DLC, and played as a dominant recon, scout and light cavalry / lancer role in various Line Battle...
Back
Top Bottom