Search results for query: *

• Users: trio1989
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved 1.4.2 Can anyone help me with this campaign error i keep getting error report in thread?

- Reasons Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem Object reference not set to an instance of an object. - Inner exception Source: No module No inner exception was thrown - Callstacks Protip: Use a debugger like dnSpy or Visual studio to trace the source of error, by stepping the program line by...
  2. 1.4.2 Can anyone help me with this error i keep getting error report in thread?

- Reasons Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem Object reference not set to an instance of an object. - Inner exception Source: No module No inner exception was thrown - Callstacks Protip: Use a debugger like dnSpy or Visual studio to trace the source of error, by stepping the program line by...
  3. SP - General CHANGE LADDERS ON SIEGE TOWERS TO RAMPS

The ladders are clearly not working please get to work on fixing them or change the siege towers with ladders to use ramps
  4. Should All Lvl 2+ Seige Towers Be Changed To Ramps Instead Of Ladders?

Seen as the ladders are useless is there a mod that changes seige towers with ladders to ramps if not someone needs to try make one?
  5. In Progress TW PLEASE FOCUS ON FIXING SEIGE AI PATHFINDING ETC

Please launch fixes to the seige engine as my troops wont even go up the ladders on seige towers and wall ladders also when they bust through the outer gate hardly any troops attack the inner door also people are getting stuck in all sorts of places
  6. In Progress Unable to make peace with factions bug 1.4.1

When i barter peace with a faction and it says barter offer accepted nothing happens it just keeps me at war with them and does not make peace It is not a mod related issue as it happens on a fresh new campaign with no mods activated Any ideas?
  7. Unable to make peace with factions bug 1.4.1

When i barter peace with a faction and it says barter offer accepted nothing happens it just keeps me at war with them and does not make peace It is not a mod related issue as it happens on a fresh new campaign with no mods activated Any ideas?
  8. Advanced battle tactic commands

why cant we use commands like protect the flanks or skirmish etc is there a mod out there that unlocks this or is it just not available to player only ai?
  9. 1.4.1 Garrison Wage is this a Bug?

Can anyone help me out here with no mods running my garrison wages are insane to put this into prospective if have 1 of any kind of peasant or any unit in my garrison and my wages are 5000 but then when i add more troops it goes up from 5000 at the normal garrison rate its as if the starting...
  10. AI Black Banner when they join my kingdom?

hey i need your help guys everytime i get a clan to join my kingdom there banner turns to just a pure black one nothing else what is causing this? i have no banner mods on apart from a custom banner that i imported for my own kingdom
  11. World Map Stutter

hey anyone out there know of a fix for stutter on world map? my pc specs are cpu- I7-9700k @ 5ghz, gpu- Asus strix 2080s OC ram-32gb 3200mhz hdd- corsair m510 nvme 980gb
  12. Is there a way to increase combat speed like there was on warband?

hey i find the combat speed in general a little to slow in the aspect of moving and weapon swings etc is there a setting anywhere i have missed that can increase it for example slow, medium, high?
  13. 2h units are useless unless archers get nerfed

everytime i spend ages finally upgrading troops to 2h units i take them into any battle that has archers and they get massacred they are always the first units to die so now i just go with shield units only any one else find they have this issue?
  14. LINK TO AUTOBLOCK MOD INSIDE

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/128?tab=description
  15. SO WHAT GAMEPLAY MODS ARE PEOPLE RUNNING?

Now that bannerlord has been out a few days there a few gameplay mods out for the game...which ones are you all running? my current list is- Bannerlord tweaks mod by mildeww Tournament bet cap mod increase to 1000 from 500 No companion limit mod No Workshop Limit mod No Intro Logo mod Larger...
  16. WONT LET ME EQUIP ANY PURPLE CIVILIAN GEAR AT ALL?

Why wont it let me equip any purple civilian gear on my char? any ideas guys also is anyone else having this issue?
  17. RESTART GAME AFTER PATCH UPDATE?

Did anyone else have to restart there game for the latest patch to take effect....it would only load my previous games in 1.0.0?
  18. Is there a way to view companion stats before you hire them?

is there anyway to view companion stats before you hire them? and what are the ideal stats for quarter master etc?
  19. Lack of Battanian armour in shops

Has anyone else noticed the lack of battanian armour in towns all i seem to find is very low level highlander pieces?
  20. Wont let me update to 1.0.1

any ideas guys ive tried opting into the 1.0.1 beta through steam beta settings and opting out etc the game still launches in 1.0.0? no matter what i seem to do the game will not launch into 1.0.1
Back
Top Bottom