Search results for query: *

1. [BRE] Bertelis

Patch Notes v1.1.1

Are you guys planning on fixing the decay on shields or actually looking to implement some sort of feature related to it? It looks interesting but ultimately feels strange that every single shield in SP and MP have it regardless of quality or reason.
  2. [BRE] Bertelis

MP HELP WITH BADGES - Pt2

Yeah I hear you need to play an official skirmish/captain mode game for the system to update your badges but because nobody plays those modes its basically impossible :p
  3. [BRE] Bertelis

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

A curious question but does TW ever plan on going back over troop trees and revamping some of their visuals. I feel a lot of units look really ugly due to model inconsistency and certain issues not fixed from launch. For example the Vlandian surcoat which is still "White Tabard over Mail" is not white at all and has a sigil of the vlandian ruling clan when I think it would be much better to change sigil based on what clan troop/notable is wearing the armour. Another thing is all those aserai armours you made which are beautifully made yet given to none of the aserai troops.
    Overall it would just be nice if you got a guy or 2 to go over the troop trees to fix clipping, fix names and generally improve their visual appeal. Give us more armour sets like the Scale warlord for battania, those armour pieces are cool.
Back
Top Bottom