Search results for query: *

• Users: Alfonso_M
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Switching team while choosing class.

Summary: In battle mode, you dont spawn if you switch team while choosing class. How to Reproduce: After finishing the round, while the screen show you the classes to play, press ESC and and click ¨change team¨. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU...
  2. A custom server that hasnt been notice.

With the release of custom servers and addition of Battle Mod I have found curious why this server has 0 players. It sad me a bit, because I thought for sure the community that plays siege daily will switch to there, yet they are still in the EU one. Perhaps they havent notice it, so I bring it...
  3. Kickpolls don´t work if the player kicked can join back.

Unless add a period of 20 minutes or something before joining back, I don´t know what else to say.
  4. We still need friendly fire in sieges.

It is really needed in this game mode where players fight over flags and checkpoints, and beside developers take it away a few days after being implemented because it crashed the servers, It was the most fun I had in the game since the alpha release. It helped in a way where people dont lose...
  5. Idea about how Battle mode would look like.

Hello everyone and happy new year! As title say, i want to share my ideas about how this gamemode will look like in Bannerlord system with classes. With so little information, everything you will read here (if decide to do) are my guesses, so dont take so seriously. Also, i want to share the...
  6. It is time to re-balance two handers.

Two handers classes has been the meta since the patch 1.5.0. It wasnt always like that, it was a time when archers and thrown weapons dominate the matches, but that was before they nerfed the speed to aim and make it imposible to cover with your shield while the javelin is on thrown mode ( which...
  7. In Progress Battering ram keep working after being destroyed.

Hello, this a bug i found out the other day, when as defenders we managed to destroy the battering ram when it was at doors, but even destroyed, the attackers could use it and finally destroyed our first gate with it. Please, consider fixing this as soon as posible, since it requieres a lot of...
  8. Companions spawns in the middle of the village when i raid it.

Hello, i am playing on the versión 1.5.1, and everytime i engage on a hostil action against villagers, my companions appears next to defenders instead with my troops and they got unconcious or killed. Also, i would like to dont bring my brother to rival gang moving to the town, because i usually...
  9. Let´s talk about chains attacks....

So i started this thread to read opinions about chains attacks and how much do you guys use it in the beta. Personally, I like this game mechanic but it has to be improved. It is good to bamboozle someone (I miss my first attack and chained with second one, striking the oponent when he tried to...
Back
Top Bottom