Search results for query: *

1. *Eight simple ways to improve Banner lord multiplayer and a poll to see the priority.

aGjW0o5_700b.jpg
  2. In Progress Switching team while choosing class.

Summary: In battle mode, you dont spawn if you switch team while choosing class. How to Reproduce: After finishing the round, while the screen show you the classes to play, press ESC and and click ¨change team¨. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU...
  3. A custom server that hasnt been notice.

With the release of custom servers and addition of Battle Mod I have found curious why this server has 0 players. It sad me a bit, because I thought for sure the community that plays siege daily will switch to there, yet they are still in the EU one. Perhaps they havent notice it, so I bring it...
  4. Nexusmods interview with onedrop (life in calradia)

Taleworld cannot delay this game further, they are depriven us from these incredibles ideas for mod the community is making.
  5. We still need friendly fire in sieges.

Now that we have 1.7.0. around the corner, I was wondering if we are gonna get back the friendly fire in Siege. I hope that major feature will arrive with this version of the game....

We want to make Friendly Fire available in Siege as soon as possible but the Friendly Fire fix is tied up with another major feature due to technical reasons.

@Dejan @NIN3
  6. In Praise of the new update

Woah - didn't expect such negativity! No I was being completely genuine...What's trolling about it?

Also what's wrong with saying I'd like friendly fire in team death match? Some people play team death match! I *like* team death match. I know most higher level competitive players stick to skirmish but I don't think it's wrong to enjoy other game modes or suggest balances for them? What are y'alls problems with my post?
    Making suggestion based on a gamemode with no sense of teamwork, strategy or skill:

-You just spawn randomly on the map,
    -Pick whatever weapon you find on the ground, probably a two hand weapon and mount a stray horse,
    -Go to the near enemy whose fighting a teamates,
    -Kill him with no regards about your teamates because there is not friendly fire,
    -Purchase to the next enemy, whoever they are, you dont have to care about your chance against them because you can spawn as long as you want with no repercusion to your team,
    -Die by an enemy who spawned randomly in your back,
    -Repeat untill the server crash or time up.

TDM is the perfect representation of Call of Duty in medieval times. Asking to balance the game around this mode is as best stupid, as worst an act of sabotage.
  7. Passive perks are not distinguishable enough

I agree completely. Either passives perks have a notorious change in the loadout so other players can notice it by looking at them or remove them from the game.

Just hope it doesnt take six months to change it, like crush though...
  8. Future Plans

Im happy to hear you guys are returning to the studio. I hope you could work better together and with the right equipment, forwarding update more frequently and sooner than usual....
  9. Sword & Musket - A NW type great mod project in Bannerlord!

Awesome! You guys are incredible and hope you the best of luck.
  10. Two-Handed Speed Nerf When?

TDM and siege problems due to lack of friendly-fire.
    Exactly. Add friendly fire with reflective damage and those braindead apes will change its behaviour.

Lets hope they fix with next patch sooner than most update.
  11. Two-Handed Speed Nerf When?

Doesnt matter the stats, what matter is the turncap. Players can do a 270º swing attack if they max their sensitivity with any weapon, turning people into bleybades while giving you their back most of the time and running away from you.
    make duel mode spear only
    Jokes on you, I find extremely funny to kill 2handers with spears beacuse this issue.
  12. We still need friendly fire in sieges.

@Dejan Any news about this? I hoped this would be resolved when 1.6.0 come to live but It doesnt seem the case. Can we expect it to be introduced in the near update? It doesnt have to be with reflective damage (althought I prefer it) but now that we have polls to kick people it just could work like regular friendly fire stuff from skirmish mode; untill the tecnical issues are resolved.

We're aware that friendly damage makes sieges more enjoyable, as you mentioned friendly fire has been removed due to technical issues. We intend on bringing it back as soon as the technical issues are resolved.
  13. Real-Life DLC or Expansion: Michael the Brave

This was an interesting reading, I must admit it, but with regards of the idea for DLC, we have to remember both expansión for Warband introduce new mechanics, such as gunpower (Canon, muskets, mortars, etc) and destructibles buildings in Napoleonics War and new features for Viking Conquest, such as naval Battle (on sea and on harbours), base for player, religion, history Mode, etc.

Many of those features would be desire it for Bannerlord by the community and yet, as everyone know, we dont have it. Personally, i dont want those features being in DLC, I want them in the base game (except gunpower, those dont belong for the timeline) but, if there should be implemented back as DLC, what else that doing it with a new timeline that fit those features (Seven years War for gunpower and naval as MP dlc and maybe other historical place for SP campaign like Oriente warfare with the infamous Elephant DLC)

TLDR; great history lesson, it fits better with a mod rather a DLC.
  14. ''rant'' about realistic difficulty.

I very strongly think so - because the game does claim to have a degree of historical accuracy.

Generally speaking in modded games where armor is buffed:

1. Battles tend to last a few minutes longer because both sides have armor - I personally like the pacing. One thing I noticed from Total War is that the best mods (I played Darthmod for Shogun 2 and Third Age Total War for Medieval 2) tended to slow down the pace of battles so the game was not just 2 blobs, but required more strategy.
    2. Because the pace of battle is more realistic, your quality of leadership as a commander and the orders you give have a bigger impact.
    3. Getting higher tier troops is far more important - the difference in power between a recruit and a tier 5/6 is much bigger because of the effects of armor
    4. Lords are harder to kill and cannot be "sniped" the way they can be in the current game
    5. Blunt weapons become a lot more important because of higher tier enemies
    6. Archers become more realistic - right now in the base game they are incredibly powerful and I tend to spam archers - often 2:1 archer to melee. In more realistic mods, a balanced force is a better composition.
    7. Balance wise, the complaints about the Khuzait being overpowered are less prominent - in field battles their main advantage is that horse archers are extremely deadly against armor

In fights, it means that if you are engaged in combat, you can "recover" from a mistake, versus in the base game, it will take out a lot of your hp or outright kill you.

My recommendation would be for the developers to reach out to the modders of mods like Realistic Battle Mods and collaborate - I'm sure they would be willing to help.
    +1
  15. Siege Domogtul Castle

Overall I really like this map. The only black spot I have is this staircase:

Strategically it doesn't make sense. What is the point of the large door, even the small one up on the right if you just have to take this staircase? The attackers can descend on E without taking damage, open the door from the inside, attack F, attack the archer posted on the wall between F and C and they can totally rush the point G and have only one wooden fence to prevent them.

I have a feeling that this staircase was placed there to facilitate the respawn of attackers once they get into the castle. But for defenders who still have all their flags it’s a real disadvantage.

Yes, it doesnt make any sense. It is even worse when the entire second wall of the map is never used because attackers has very easy to pass it. I mean, there is a ballista and hotpots in the wall, and I never saw anybody using it.
    That and defenders spawn break the map. They always spawn in top of C, and people dont move from there, leaving D, E and F unprotected. Also, attackers coul use more ladders to take C and D.
  16. Kickpolls don´t work if the player kicked can join back.

Unless add a period of 20 minutes or something before joining back, I don´t know what else to say.
  17. We still need friendly fire in sieges.

Bumping this because I played a match as defender and attackers were in last flag spamming right and left, hitting its own teamates like brainless monkeys while trying to defend it.
  18. Rain

Scrap the feast, where's the butter?
  19. Sassanid faction

Darshi Immortal
    Dude, if you made them like 300 movie, in a way they fight you with their claws (in this case with fists but with more strenght) that would be really cool.
    Darshi Elephant Archer
    Elephant DLC?
Back
Top Bottom