Search results for query: *

1. Doguereau

10th anniversary of Persistent Frontier

As far as I know there is no way to play it with others since there are no PF servers around anymore.
    I hosted one a few years ago but I need the scripts to do it again
  2. Doguereau

Is there a way to play this still? The frontier setting looks incredible.
    I can host again but I need the scripts...
  3. Doguereau

Happy 10th anniversary to the release of Persistent Frontier! As the lead developer, I can't believe it's been a decade since the idea first sparked in my mind while playing the game "Persistent World". I remember steam messaging friends and getting on teamspeak with them, as Discord wasn't even a thing yet. I'm so grateful for the support and hard work of QWW, who was only 13 or 14 at the time, and took on the huge responsibility of solo-coding one of the most anticipated mods of the year. Though we had our fair share of disagreements, we pushed through and ended up having a successful release. Looking back, I realize how much I grew as a person and developed important skills in leadership and communication. I'm proud to have been a part of this project and will always look back on it with fond memories. Thank you to all those who supported us!
    Thank you for your magnificent work, we are still craving for the scripts to keep hosting PF servers
    I believe I hosted the last PF server and it seriously impeded the admin efficiency and the players experience.
  4. Doguereau

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

An active kind, I assume.
    ok because for our part we are international and will mostly be active on S&M and persistent empire
  5. Doguereau

I might be a bit late for the party but if there is any regiment still around that needs a new recruit just say
    What kind of regiment are you looking for?
  6. Doguereau

EU Other Completed RdC Saturday Event [Closed]

Clan Name : Les Rapaces
    Team Tag : LRP
    Banner :
    une-histoire-par-le-blason-1500053918.jpg

Steam Leader ID : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066097093/
    Expected Number : 5-10
    I have read the rules and I will respect them.
  7. Doguereau

NA Other Open Kingdom Of Atria Saturday Battle Event

Clan name: Les Rapaces
    Clan Tags
    : LRP
    Clan Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066097093/
    Estimated Attendance: 5-10
  8. Doguereau

[CFS 2] Ligue 3 - Résultats des matchs de semaine

LO Beaufort vs Les Rapaces - Jeudi 27/10 21h
    (y)
  9. Doguereau

[CFS 2] Inscriptions

Nom de l'équipe : Les Rapaces
    Tag de l'équipe : LRP
    Contact 1: Louis Doguereau https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066097093/
    Contact 2: Saurus https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040908029/
    Banner:
    seigneurs-de-la-flechere-en-semine-rovoree-saint-jeoire-vanzy-chatillon-comtes-d-alex-de-veyrier-porte-d-azur-au-sautoir-d-or-cantonne-de-quatre-aiglettes-d-argent-photo-dr-1500053918.jpg

- Doguereau
    - Saurus
    - Tasnaris
    - Goldi
    - Steppebro
    - Patrick Brouette
    - Cowboy
    - Gapix
    - Shakkur
    Spoiler
    Ligue (de préférence) : Ligue 2
  10. Doguereau

1er%20RA.png

images

Le 1er Régiment D'Artillerie à Pied de la Garde commandé par le Colonel Louis Doguereau

Et le Capitaine Antoine Drouot

Devise du régiment: Royal d'abord, Premier toujours.
    The 1er Regiment d'Artillerie à Pied de la Garde Impériale is the seniormost artillery regiment of France as it was first raised in 1671 and it is still an active regiment nowadays. This proud veteran regiment as served in most of the wars and battles that France led since it's creation as the Régiment Royal-Artillerie and later on as a part of the Imperial Guard. Napoleon Bonaparte was commissioned into this regiment as a sous lieutenant.
    In Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, the 1er Régiment D'Artillerie à Pied de la Garde Impériale was first created in 2012 by the Adjudant Dekerre, as the artillery company of the 35e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne, but after the 35e dissolution, the artillery company entirely moved on from regiments to regiments that were always falling but the artillery company was still the same over the years. The Adjudant and his second left the regiment just before the creation of the Brigade Impériale with the 4e Grenadiers and the 1er Régiment de Lanciers which made the company becoming a regiment in 2014

The rules are simple, we mainly want fun while being the best gunners (even though skill is not important to be part of the regiment) and so seriousness is also required during needed times
    - No troll or anything that can downgrade the regiment's reputation
    - Discipline when needed
    - Being mature whatever your age is

This is the event we are hosting an event since 2015 https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24273.0

To sum up we are here since 2012, currently serving in the Ier Corps d'Armée Colonial which we have created, it is an international army corp which is currently looking for new regiments or recruits to form them.
  11. Doguereau

Regiment List

- Regiment Name : 1er Régiment d'Artillerie "Le Royal-Artillerie"
    - Faction : France
    - Class : Artillery
    - Based : EU
    - Thread Link : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1er-régiment-dartillerie-de-la-garde-impériale-fr-recruiting-french-and-english-speakers.433457/
  12. Doguereau

1er Régiment d'Artillerie de la Garde Impériale (FR) *Recruiting French and English speakers*

Le 1er Régiment D'Artillerie à Pied "Royal-Artillerie" commandé par le Capitaine Louis Doguereau Devise du régiment: Royal d'abord, Premier toujours. The 1er Regiment d'Artillerie à Pied is the seniormost artillery regiment of France as it was first raised in 1671 and it is still an active...
Back
Top Bottom