Search results for query: *

• Users: PaanDeGod
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PaanDeGod

Resolved Ai is bugged and cant find path in siege battles including leaders.

Summary: I was fighting siege battle 500 of us vs 200 of them. We killed them all except 2 of the enemies up in the siege towers with the ballistas. All of My allies got stuck at the base of ladders and just rotate and stand still don't know how to climb ladders ( they did know how to do it...
  2. PaanDeGod

Resolved Quest: Spy Among Us Freezes Game

I'm not sure if this is fixed in 1.5.6 But I'm playing on 1.5.5 Spy Among Us is bugged and freezes up the game. I tried this quest twice with the same results: 1) I accepted the quest ( No matter of quest giver ) 2) Take a walk around the city 3) I asked 1st npc living there about the...
  3. PaanDeGod

Resolved Issues with renaming Your character

Versions 1.5.5 In My family tree. I can Rename My brother and 2 other children with no problem. Problem is: When I play the game, I can rename My character from Augustus to Augustus Julius, but when I exit the game and load up save game next day there is just Augustus. The last name "Julius" is...
  4. PaanDeGod

Resolved Traits are bugged and dont work at all.

I'm playing version 1.5.5 I started out with 3 good traits, done nothing wrong just chasing looters and helping villages. All of a sudden all My traits are gone without any reason. The same goes for companions. Their traits vanishes also, while NPC lords have no issues with them. For testing...
  5. PaanDeGod

Resolved Major and annoying bug with party formations does not save after loading game.

When You click and go in party view to manage Your troops. Manually assigned troop formations do not save. ( Its saves while You are playing but once You load game all the previous assigned formations/groups of units are reverted back to default which is infantry group one). And even default...
  6. PaanDeGod

Resolved Bug with Armour Comparison.

Before Update 1.0.3 I was able to compare armor and weapon stats in inventory as they showed in green and red colors. After that update, there are no comparison colors anymore and it's now harder to compare which gear piece is better by stats. Picture Of The Bug
Back
Top Bottom