Search results for query: *

1. JUST 3 TDM MAPS FOREVER?

TDM is the most played multiplayer game mode, 1 year + after full release we still have those same 3 maps from alpha. i'm not mad i'm just dissapointed
  2. login server is down

Just how little do they care about multiplayer? is sad
  3. Team Damage in Battle Server

This is not a post complaining about team damage, everyone understands it should be there. Later private servers can remove it if they wish. However I think 100% team damage is the worst thing to implement. Being punished for others mistakes sucks, being shot by your own archers sucks, being...
  4. WHY?? why swings have to be 180* angle?

agree is pretty dumb 180 swings should bounce off or do minimal damage
  5. No Chat Battle Server

Enter does nothig during game. i'm only able to type during voting screen and if i dont send the message it will remain bugged during next match, will not close no matter what i do or press.
  6. Team killer please ban him

after further review we come to the collusion that yes indeed he is a new player
    he's not ive seen him play months ago
  7. Vlandia Rebalance When?

his totally right
  8. Team killer please ban him

You can see his name in the video. he's been doing this for a month now other players complained about his toxic behaviour. now that it's hard to kick people this behaviour goes unpunished (you can see a poll failing in the video). pls ban him for a decent amount of time if you short ban him he...
  9. Why isn't there a co-op Invasion game mode in multiplayer.

That would be great.
    Yea that would be fun, wasn't a big fan of the invasion mode for warband, but would be fun to play, like full invasion 2
    seeing how bad multiplayer is if this mode was made it would be the most played server imo. I imagine people making shieldwalls to fend off the bots archers shooting from elevations two handers going on rampages. would be fun, but knowing taleworlds lack of innovation it would be pretty boring with little customization and very little ways to spend the gold earned from killing bots
  10. Why isn't there a co-op Invasion game mode in multiplayer.

Tw is out of touch what community wants. I would love to play that, rather than what we now have (captain). I guess we have to wait when Tw stops developing their game and hope they don't make us wait another two years for custom servers. Mods are the only way to save mp at this point.
    Mods will save the day
  11. Why isn't there a co-op Invasion game mode in multiplayer.

I thought an invasion game mode, were you repel hordes of AI invaders with fellow players, would be a no brainer for bannerlord multiplayer just like captain mode was a no brainer. Due to invasion and captain game modes being present in Warband multiplayer and other DLC like Viking Conquest...
  12. Kicking System

Nah, it's not just ignorance. If you don't have a clue, you listen to other people to make up your mind. It's a mix of arrogance and indifference. They know the recent changes are nonsense because we let them know why, they just can't be bothered to reply and start an argument they know they will lose. "We don't even play the game but we know best." attitude.

A month ago, He says it will be no trouble kicking a griefer/teamkiller with polls requiring %100 vote like %80 was so easy before, not only that, he still can rejoin "within seconds". Yeah, I'ld think it would be no trouble if I didn't play the game but I do, that's why I know %90 of the time you won't be able to kick a griefer even when he is solo because there is always some noobs who won't vote and god help you if there are 2 teamed up. I also experienced their "BRILLIANT MODERATION" since the times the game lacked a report button and we were required to DM Callum the culprits, easy to imagine how that went...

There is a griefer called "ivanalexandre20", whenever we were in the same team he would start teamkilling my troops and me, 3 or more reports per day from me alone, other people also reported him because of tking others and griefing since he was known to throw the match on purpose and we saw that guy playing the game for weeks daily, so he can feed BS to the people who doesn't play the game about how effective the moderation are. It makes me sick to see fairy "tales".
    That "ivanalexandre20" guy is an idiot, but idiots become griefers when you stir them up you must have done some **** in pure sing of 33 fashion to have him tk your troops lmao. anyway multiplayer is a big shambles and with full release set in 4-5 months i don't see them achieving anything at this pace
  13. Kicking System

There is an air of arrogance with how Taleworlds deals with some of these decisions and in the end the waiting times are just going to go up and up until no one is playing the game, I love the multiplayer elements but clearly someone who doesn't play the game is making some of the key decisions or is just plain ignorant..
    Arrogance? lmao they just don't have a clue of what their doing with multiplayer
  14. Bannerlord Abuse of vote to kick

This thread is a mess people don't kick for no reason, they actual;ly have to tab out and look for your name and click on it. players who don't contibute to the team get kicked or that are playing really bad making their team lose
  15. Kicked by Anti-cheat

So I keep get kicked by anti cheat when playing captain mode. Reason: Quiery time out Anyone else? update: it happens in all game modes now tdm siege and skimish
  16. Need More Info We have Cheaters?!?

Summary:A clan member told me a player with a chinese name approached to sell him cheats, he claims these cheats are most commonly used in Skirmish mode. Multiplayer hasn't seen much love in development but cheaters should't be allowed to ruin the experience How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if...
  17. When will the broken servers get fixed?

getting disconnected and, failing to log in then having to restart game is the biggest turn off from MP ever, hope they fix this soon.
  18. When will the broken servers get fixed?

Getting disconnected and failing to log back in. especially when i play in patries so annoying, restarting the game is not even guaranteed to fix the issue.
  19. What's wrong with the servers?

happens to me too, it's been 15 minutes iv'e been trying to log in, whenever it doesn't fail it logs me back off almost instantly
  20. SP - General EASY FIX FOR SIEGE TOWERS.

Restrictimg ramp is an appropriate solution which I hope to see before full launch and tower design in 2015 was better imo having a platform on top for archers is awesome and accurate. But I think the 20 -40 seconds delay before ramp goes down like was said in previous thread is not to be overlooked.
Back
Top Bottom