Search results for query: *

1. Championnat Francophone de Skirmish 1 : Inscriptions

A ouais chaud la scene FR sur bannerlord
  2. Appeal to admins' decision and a proposition of a rule change

We wish we could have chosen, but simply lacking players to play match forced us to default it. It kinda makes no sense to me how their bans are not counted for this week, as if they weren't banned we could have someone to IGL instead of me and enough player force to play the match.
    That what happen when you are trying to fix the ladder of the semifinals. Karma hit you back.
  3. Appeal to admins' decision and a proposition of a rule change

Retroactively changing this now opens up other arguments. For instance, is it fair that RM played their match vs HINQ under the assumption that they had a 12-0 over DM (meaning that they were guaranteed a spot in the finals) only to revoke that after their match vs HINQ. Player mentality is heavily affected by factors like that, so if you wanted to go down the "replay" route you'd have to provide something in this area as well or you'd be trading one "unfair decision" for another. It would have been far better for you to make a public appeal like this immediately after the admin decision so that other factors didn't become involved.

You may believe the rule is too broad, and I don't disagree that exceptions could be given in future iterations of the ruleset, but as it is written there does not need to be a "major advantage". If the advantage can be measured then it is significant enough according to the rules. I don't think this should change as a general rule because you need a broad basis in a game like this - if you use more specific rules then there's the potential for people to cheat in ways that are not included in the ruleset and to get away with it that way. Imo a broad rule with specific listed exceptions (like UI, crosshair etc. if you wanted that) is the best way to ensure people can't bypass the rule. Also, if you start differentiating between types of cheating as being "major or minor" then you are creating uncertainty and the potential for debate in the future about whether a player's actions constitute major or minor cheating. That's not in and of itself a bad thing but it does mean admins have to be more subjective in their ruling - which I gather from many people's statements on discord is not something they actually want.
    just this.
  4. EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup VI - Red Dot Edition (56/56)

Name :RM_Champion_Superior_Rat_Woj
    Nationality :razz:olish
    Main Class :Cav/towels bringer
    Steam Link :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011686905/
    Why you should be a Captain ? i am in love with jufasto
    I confirm that I will be there on both auctions(6.3.2022 at 19 CET) and draft cup itself (13.3.2022 at 17.00 CET).
  5. [BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

You can establish whatever you want rules but you can't consider crosshair as cheating if developers are disagree with you. I guess they know better what is cheating in their game and what is not.
    they also said that class limit is pointless. and cav is countering menavlion at b2, so meh, no they dont know what better in their own game.
  6. [BEAST 7] Rosters

yes
  7. EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup V - Captain Signup Open (56/56)

Name : CENTURION_AGRIPPA
    Nationality : Turkish
    Main Class : Cav
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011686905/
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (06.11.2021 at 17.00 CEST).
    Captain yes
  8. Am level 100 but get no "Loot" from playing previously in new update

i want 40k loot for winning beast1,2,4,5 right now
  9. Cav speed penalty after getting dismounted

Dont remove this bug. Make it a feature xDDD
    @WakaWaka
    make my day
  10. EU Other Completed 2v2 Tournament

Team name: WWA
    Roster: Woj , Axder
    Contact Information : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011686905/
  11. EU Duel Completed ?ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)?

Oprsel had read and agreed to the rules
  12. [RM] Risen Manifest

For the sake of good memes I must post this:
    CgwGH9l.png
    hahahahaha let's the drama begin
  13. [BEAST 5] ✨ Grand Final & Promotion Week

Hello, I was wondering who this player in the finals was on DMs side?
    218F081D2C7DAB0802D1CF1FC06AE6CA8FCBEB65

I can't seem to find the name on the roster...
    r4gYVM0.png

I seem to remember being suspended for a similar (lesser) infraction not so long ago...Rules weren't changed as far as I'm aware so...am I missing something, or is the admin team looking into the case?
    rat
  14. [BEAST 6] Free Agents

Name: Varadin
    TaleWorlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/varadin.117408/
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Varadin/
    Preferred Class: Cav / Inf
    Languages:
    English

Any Division
    d0g
  15. [BEAST 5] Suggestions

Let's make a break, start sign up half august to the end of august and september we will be back :grin: sound reasonable.
  16. [BEAST 5] Suggestions

Both teams have 1 ban but this way DM gets auto 2 ban with banning our best two maps. Think about it.
    DM gets 2 ban only in ur head
  17. [BEAST 5] Suggestions

as RM we would like to choose Town Outskirts as a group stage winner of Division A
    nobody give a f*ck about who won group stage jufi
  18. ? MEET THE TEAM: Divitiarum [Div]

< snip >
    Looks like Ghazi will reaplace Woj as a main cav in the next BEAST ?
    ghazi is my bruh, it's not a shame to get replaced by one of the best cav ingame rn
  19. ? MEET THE TEAM: Divitiarum [Div]

< snip >
    Aela has really strong bumphits and game awareness. It's a pity that DM kicked her (or she left idk) just because she underperformed little bit. I still think Aela is better cavalry than Arni. Also Aela is not using her gender/feminine side as advantage to make friends

underperformed little bit
  20. [BEAST6] Division S

TLDR: This new system will create so much motivation for RM-DM
    no
    RM and DM will face eachother every week so we have to perform our best gameplay every week so we have to stay warmed up every week.
    stupid idea, why we should stay warmed up every single week? Most of us dont have time for it

edit:
    ''Avoiding the competition? This is what we want.'' Koso
    Koso just admit that RM give default to MoB in beast1 to avoid DM in semifinal hahahahaha
Back
Top Bottom