Search results for query: *

• Users: LawH
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Modding Limitations?

What are the limits of modding, without decompiling? I would like to make a mod, where the campaign map speed of all parties is much slower. I did this using a decompiler, but I would like to create a standalone mod for this. I have been looking around but I can't seem to even get started on...
  2. SP Native Campaign Map Tweaks

I'm making a mod where the speed on the campaign map is greatly decreased, as is the spotting distance of other parties and such. This has required some balances to other variables like army cohesion decline etc. I was wondering how many of you might be interested in this mod and should I...
  3. Making a very simple mod to teach me

I'm not proficient with c#, but I am learning little by little. I want to change a couple of variables in the game. The base speed, and the minimum speed. I found the variables in the files, and I'd like to make a mod to change just those two for starters. Looking at tutorials, they tell you...
  4. Modding SandBox Variables

Hey! I would like to edit some of the SandBox variables that are not in .xml form. Precisely, I would like to mod, for personal use and testing, the speeds at which parties travel on the map. I saw an old mod that changes some of these speeds, but as a learning programmer, I always like to make...
Back
Top Bottom