Search results for query: *

1. Bannerlord Worries

I think this games going to be so different from the previous titles that i will not like it just like the newest sid meires game.
  2. 31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

Dude.. Think of it as a pre-order if anything.

It has been said many times in this forum already.

The game will cost the EXACT SAME amount when released and if you buy the EA, you are already paying for the full game before it is released. So if you expect the game to eventually be good (or up to standard) when finally released, there is no difference in whether you buy it at EA or at release. Unless you are short on cash in which case you have over a year to save up for it.

Otherwise, wait 2 years or something for a sale..

If you read what I said at the end I said I would happily pay £30 early access or not but I think it's a bit too much at £40 and I know its only £10 more but I wouldn't pay £40 even if it was a full game I just think that price is taking the piss a bit and also a lot of things can happen in a year.
  3. 31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

I think it is too much I mean yeah mount & blade series is pretty damn good but I have been playing on and off since 2010 even bought extra copies so I have steam versions and also gifted the game to friends but yeah I expected it to be £30 before early access was announced and it's £40 while still being early access. Taleworlds I think is a damn good dev but I honestly don't want to pay that much for an unfinished game I know Taleworlds will not abandon the game but I just feel a bit let down by the devs charging that much.-edit also id like to mention this game could be in early access for a long time I have supported and been ripped off by many early access games been worried about bannerlord from the start I mean think about it, all the things they are changing ingame might not even feel like the previous games would happily pay £30 early access or not but £40 has crossed the line a bit for me.
Back
Top Bottom