Search results for query: *

• Users: Mahow
  • Order by date
  1. End game is impossible.

This might be an unpopulair way.. But.. I finished the game (after 142 hours - the first 60 I just ran arround making money so snowballing was still a thing in those patches). The way I "won" was by choppin heads. After fighting the same army for the 8th or 9th time. I got annoyed. And chopped a few heads. Instantly after a patch next week I was hated by all.

Figures that you can't be hated.. If there is no one left to hate you, right? So I did. Result: everyone dead, me, age 70 something, sole ruler. Towns love me again due to high security though. Which is nice :smile:
  2. Execution and Consequences: What do you think about it?

Dunno but a bit of change is ok. I came down to my first playthrough where there are only 5 to 8 lords alive. I chopped all the others. Figured that you cant be hated if there is no one left to hate you right?
  3. I think Devs confused Hardwood for Methamphetamines

I got rich crafting the same steel/iron 2 hander for roughly 65k to 70k. Sitting pretty on 256 smithing and 34 mil. :> took me bout 3 days irl though. (Not beta line btw)
  4. About that 65K plate armor.

Here I am sitting on nearly 21mil.. Net income between 1k and 9k a day. Fiefs thrown at me when I don't want or need them. (Most of them surrounded by enemies) I have not found this armor yet. But it feels like pocket money a this point. Steam rolling enemy armies that outnumber me 3 to 1. Kuzaits still rock in openfield battles :smile:
  5. Overpowered bandits lmao.

Lords getting taken by them is hilarious :grin:
  6. Who else is excited as f***? What are you looking forward to?

Looking forward to downloading for so long that 8 years seemed shorter.
  7. How old are you people?

31, picked up warband somewhere after the launch. Played it ALOT. Though I only fully conquerd the map in mods. Never in native. Came close once but lost saves when pc died on me en HDD went corrupt :sad: so no achievment for me.
  8. Post your Favourite M&B Screenshot

This came to mind :grin:
  9. Will players be able to have children (aka clan system) in Early Access on March 31st?

Only if you are on the high ground.
    Also you need to be wearing emo black armor and a full unbreathable helmet.
  10. 31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

I have waited since they annonunced it. It has been so long. I'll gladly pay the price. Hell I'll pay another 20 euros extra if they let me play it from the 1st of march. I'll drink from the skulls at any rate.
Back
Top Bottom