Search results for query: *

1. jack786

why i cant join to custom servers

im having the same issue, cant join native MP, only can play crpg mod. I tried disablingit, but didnt help
  2. jack786

Couldnt join custom game / I can't play multiplayer bannerlord? what?

I can only play crpg mod, whenever I try to join native MP, it says: not all players'' modules match with the server. Does this mean I can never play native MP? why?
  3. jack786

WHY?? why swings have to be 180* angle?

You can't outfootwork anybody since any hit has 180* hit angle. I walked behind a fresh recruit and he still hit me not even looking at me with the end of his sword swing -_-
  4. jack786

spears v cav

Okay, I had 2k hours in Warband multiplayer, and im still trying to reteach my brain to relearn things, for example no to hold down block while holding down left click(from warband instincts when u had to feint and block). But how is it okay that I hit the cav for 30 dmg at full speed seeing...
  5. jack786

MP Buff cav and nerf spear

My experiences using a pike against cavalry players:
    • my stab glances on horse doing no damage
    • my stab hits horse for 14 damage, but it doesn't rear
    • my stab is blocked by their shield as they horse bump me
    • my stab somehow has less range than their lance and I die
    • my stab rears horse but when I follow up by stabbing the rider in the back it glances for 0 damage
    • they see me bracing and avoid me
    • they see me bracing and slow down and stab me
    • they hit my brace and their horse takes 78 damage without rearing
    • they hit my brace and their horse dies, I try to stab them with pike as they stand and glance
    100% same experience. Feels frustrating dying to incoming cav which u see from a mile away while wielding a pike. (not talking about X mod but normal thrusts). In warband basically you pay asap with cav by being reckless but here it's free real-estate
  6. jack786

MP Modified Combat Parameters

I have captured a video of a duel with these edited parameters, between two very competent melee players (Silen vs Gibby), but have in mind that neither of the players had full health, recording didn't start from the beggining of their duel, and Gibby also carried over couple of wounds from their previous duel.
    Also, i apologize for the shaky camera, as i wanted only to be very close, but could not follow up their movement well enough, hopefully it is long enough to give a feel of what combat, speed and responsiveness looks like using these parameters to those who haven't tried them yet.

wow that looks like the best of both worlds combat. Like actually improved warband combat (y)(y) (y)
  7. jack786

MP Charlini's Video Thread & Feedback Suggestions

and let's not even mention you can't aim for less armored body parts to do critical hits. One DEF stat applies to all body parts including naked head
  8. jack786

MP Charlini's Video Thread & Feedback Suggestions

This is so important, I'm upping this thread and I copy what I already said earlier on Thor's thread.

There are too many blunt hits, like way too ****ing many.

When you manage to hit somebody the stucking effet should be reduced a bit in order to be able to spam people who brainlessly hit back when they get hit + blunt hits prevent spamming. Right now the way to go is to play overly safe. I'm attacking somebody then blocking, then attacking, I'm not trying anything because every risk a player takes is immediately punished.

Archers and Xbows are way too ****ing easy. On Warband a new player could maybe put 1 on 4 shots but here, everyone is a ****ing elf without practice.

Movements are still a bit too floaty which makes it hard to follow targets ( hips are not rotating fast enough ) which also makes it really hard to land top hits. + every heavy class is running too slow, the only fun classes to play atm in terms of movement speed are the two handed classes ( guards, savages,... ) and making people spawn so far during sieges especially when they're attacking kills the dynamic of the siege.

When you're 1 against 3, you can't even back when you've got a shield as an infantry because when you're walking backwards you're going at the speed of a snail.

And again, get rid of the directional shield block or just use the same system used right now when players are climbing ladders so that people just have to look where they want their shield to move. Seeing streamers playing in singleplayer is just terrible,... you see them getting hit because they don't know how to use the directional blocking system and you can feel a lot of frustration coming from them. Many people told us our feedbacks were bull**** because we are " competitive 2h naked warband tryhards " yet the same guys must be crying right now because of how hard it is.

Spears are getting stuck way too often ( there's a massive problem with blunt hits in this game ),...

Please, listen to us, it's absolutely necessary. I hope you're going to fix these issues because other than that it's really fun.

There's a huuuuuuuge potential for competitive tournaments on this game, seeing the amount of people playing and streaming right now is incredibly exciting, yet, in order to achieve this, TaleWorlds has to absolutely fix the actual state of combat on Bannerlord. I hope we'll see more maps and also duel and battle game modes in the future.

Implementing duel would allow us to help you understanding those issues way faster by the way.

Activating teamkilling in all modes would be great too. ( Even though it would be apocalyptical lmao ).
    this is just perfectly summed up of everything I experience in TDM multiplayer which feels so frustrating. I see so many openings on enemies but I'm forced to play safe, even if I start to hit them first I gotta go back to blocking because game allows left click spam
  9. jack786

MP Team Deathmatch

spawns need major improvement. IT could be made more to feel like both teams are clashing from from both sides. Right now some times you are spawned directly into mob full of enemies/some times you are spawned in some lonely alley forced to run around and look for any action.
  10. jack786

MP Bastard swords are clumsy to use

+2, keep preachin brotha
  11. jack786

MP Bannerlord deciding which direction to attack in for me

+1, also don't like the tilde key's slow camera rotation when watching if somebody is trying to sneak up on you.
  12. jack786

TDM Combat

The combat seems slow sometimes and it does need tweaking for sure but it's definitely possible to 1 vs 2 or 1 vs 3 even. I think most of the issues will be ironed out over time with many small tweaks to the combat system / optimisation.
    sure you can, but it's way harder because of the new combat. your hits bouncing back on enemies, you not being able to jump away from a gank as good as in warband etc.
  13. jack786

TDM Combat

In warband you can easily fight 2 mediocre players at the same time, and even defeat the whole team of new players single-handedly by just your reaction, movement and blocking skills. Over here however the current combat feels slower/more clumsy. The blocking feels slower like all the weapons...
  14. jack786

My view of the MP as an Alpha tester.

Have 3k hours in warband multiplayer and agree about most of the points. It feels like they wanna be more casual, have game be like chivalry/mordhau/modern FPS games instead of their own unique flavor. The spears feel really weird in this one because you can't thrust and aim them left/right, you gotta be facing enemy directly face to face. Also 90% of the time the cav gets away after being stopped dead in their tracks with a spear thrust.
    Waiting for battle/duel servers, or even smaller 10v10 TDM server where you can recognize players/try out stuff, otherwise right now everything feels like no-name same looking units fighting.
  15. jack786

The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

+1, I feel like it's only ever gonna feel great again once we get CRPG/mercs mod
Back
Top Bottom