Search results for query: *

• Users: Rotrules
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How to mod the effects of skills?

I was trying to buff the skills in my own personal version of the 1257 AD Enhanced Edition mod. However, I'm only able to go as far as bumping up the level cap of skills to level 15 on the skills.txt file but I couldn't find the files that impact skills that I want to buff such as ironflesh...
  2. AI Faction Rulers don't hand out Fiefs to their Vassals in Paradigm Worlds

While I'm playing the Paradigm Worlds mod, I've noticed that the AI faction rulers never distribute fiefs to any of their vassals while rarely claiming fiefs for themselves. Does anyone know how to get the faction rulers to distribute fiefs more frequently? I don't have access to the .py files...
  3. How do I import .txt files from a mod and into the module system?

I was trying to use the module system in order to edit a script from a module named "Paradigm Worlds". The problem is that I thought that the module system is designed to compile .txt files into .py files that I could understand and edit but it turns out that the module system overwrites the...
  4. How do I edit scripts?

I was creating a sub mod for my favorite module "Paradigm Worlds". I ran into a problem where I'm trying to find the lines that are responsible for reducing the characters' attributes every doomsday cycle but all the scripting I'm reading consists almost entirely of undecipherable numbers. Does...
  5. Resolved Game suffers frequent fps (Frames per second) drops even if all mods are deactivated

From my steam discussion post: For some reason, Bannerlord frequent drops in frames per second, especially in battles and visiting settlements. Fighting in battles become virtually unplayable and travelling on map problematic. Is it caused by the latest update or the mods? ____ It appears...
  6. How do I mod quest rewards?

Does anyone know how to edit the quest rewards by editing the text files? I've tried to edit the quest rewards for the 1257AD Enhanced Edition mod but I can't find the text files and lines that affect the rewards for completing the quest, specifically the clear bandit lair quest provided by npc...
Back
Top Bottom