Search results for query: *

1. Elite Troop Trees?

I can’t seem to figure out how to recruit elite Troops or from any other troop tree aside from the basic ones found in settlements. How does this work? Where can I find different Tripp’s?
  2. SP - General Forum rules

Hey, guys and gals: a lot of you have posted great ideas, but let’s make sure to follow the forum rules. They want one idea per thread. I know it’s a pain to separate ideas into different threads, but if we don’t do that our ideas may get overlooked.
  3. SP - General Banner and clothing colors

I like the option to create our own banners, and I like the option to change the color of our clothes. What I don’t like is our clothes being forced to be the same colors as our banner. This creates some odd—and frankly ugly—color combinations. At the very least, separate these two systems. One...
  4. Banners and clothing colors

I like the customizable banners (though, there could definitely be more options), and I like that you can change the color of your clothing. What I don’t like, is that they’re linked together. Could we separate those two things? That’d be nice.
  5. Encyclopedia?

I can’t seem to find the in game encyclopedia, outside of clicking on a highlighted name during conversations. Anyone know where to find it?
  6. Civilian Clothes/Armor Interaction

I’m all about The way my character looks, and I was curious if the civilian clothes and armors interacted. IE, are the civilian clothes the “bottom layer” (so to speak) over which armor is worn? I doubt it—the practicalities of that seems difficult—but I hope they are. Puffy pants for the win!
  7. Ambush Mechanic

So, there was a post not long ago that Callum commented on, stating that the ambush mechanic in the game had been sidelined (or maybe even scrapped). So, I decided to post this thread to both petition the devs to attempt to include ambushes (I mean, come on), and to gather more information...
  8. Dynamic End Game

I love Warband. By a factor of two or three, I have more hours played in that game than any others, and maybe more hours than the other games combined. One aspect that I didn’t especially enjoy was the end game: it was all rather repetitive, and it loses a lot of its challenge. Bannerlord May...
  9. Leap year ?!?!1

I can’t believe TW would release Bannerlord in leap year?1!1!! Not only do we have to wait until the last day of the month they said they would release the game, but one extra bc it’s a leap year?!!?!1 It’s a WHOLE EXTRA DAYYY!!1! And for an early access that is neither discounted or feature...
Back
Top Bottom