Search results for query: *

1. Elite Troop Trees?

I can’t seem to figure out how to recruit elite Troops or from any other troop tree aside from the basic ones found in settlements. How does this work? Where can I find different Tripp’s?
  2. Sjw slider and hardcaps on combat skills

I notice that the people who made bannerlord, don't seem to understand why warband got so popular

First: the player and companions have a hardcap on combat skills. Not sure why you thought this was a good idea because it wasn't. This isn't an mmo, caps don't belong here. The fun in warband was becoming stronger with every fight, or after tens of fights depending on how strong you've gotten. But capping ? Oh man when did you guys get so blind to what's fun and what isn't?

Two: Suggestion: How about a male-female companion slider? You can call it the sjw or realism slider. It's needed because there are far too many female companions. If you look at history, female soldiers are rare and for good reason. They are physically weaker and are prone to emotional breakdown. They also create strife in a troop. It just wasn't something that happened very often, yet there is the same number of females as male companions.

If you are not going for any semblance of historical accuracy, just give us guns and missiles too and be done with it. Woman are great and all, but as gaming and comic book history has taught us and should have taught you, get woke go broke. I am not saying there should be no female companions, and they can have amazing and interesting backstorys that tell us how they got to where they are, but to go into every tavern and find a female soldier just.. It's not right.

Here's a list of "get woke go broke" Just stick to making a good game and don't damage your values for a base of people who won't buy your game even if you appease them, and you'll do fine.
    Comics
    Other
    What in the absolute **** are you talking about, man? Women are prone to emotional breakdowns? Get that incel bull**** out of here.
  3. SP - General Banner and clothing colors

I suggest : changing clothes colors could only be made against money, in a specific shop at town. Dyeing workshops would become useful.
    There should be a way to save specific layers of colors, if one wants to give his men uniforms.

I do not agree on the RGB slider, for realistic reasons : colors at these times were limited by the variety of natural pigments. And, by the way, not every color was the same price, as not every method or material was of the same rarity.

I don’t think realism should come at the cost of player enjoyment. I do thinI making use of dyeworks and dyes could be interesting, but more options never hurt. If you want to be realistic in your play through, that’s fine. Not everyone does.
  4. SP - General Forum rules

Hey, guys and gals: a lot of you have posted great ideas, but let’s make sure to follow the forum rules. They want one idea per thread. I know it’s a pain to separate ideas into different threads, but if we don’t do that our ideas may get overlooked.
  5. SP - General Banner and clothing colors

I like the option to create our own banners, and I like the option to change the color of our clothes. What I don’t like is our clothes being forced to be the same colors as our banner. This creates some odd—and frankly ugly—color combinations. At the very least, separate these two systems. One...
  6. SP - General Armor in smithy

This would be a pretty nice addition.
  7. Mameluke Soldiers

Yeah, I can’t seem to find any elite tier soldiers anywhere, and that’s like half the troop trees for most factions. Battanians? I can’t find their archers. At all.

any help here would be welcome.
  8. Banners and clothing colors

I like the customizable banners (though, there could definitely be more options), and I like that you can change the color of your clothing. What I don’t like, is that they’re linked together. Could we separate those two things? That’d be nice.
  9. Encyclopedia?

I can’t seem to find the in game encyclopedia, outside of clicking on a highlighted name during conversations. Anyone know where to find it?
  10. Any interest in a hardcore RPing server?

I’d play on an RP server, depending on how it works and the setting.
  11. ⚔️ Artems Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord ⚔️

Don't make 40K grim dark? I think you've missed the entire point of 40k.
    Warhammer and 40k are both full to the brim with black humor. They’re supposed to be funny. A lot of people get that with Warhammer. Not so many with 40k, who take everything at face value. Which is exactly the opposite of what the creators intended.
  12. Battanian patronymics vs. clan names

That’s a really good question I’d be curious to see the answer to. At the very least, I think a mod’ll do it.
  13. Dedicated servers

I am posting because i want this game to succeed
    No, you’re not. You’re complaining about something and have been specifically warned by moderators about it.
  14. Dedicated servers

But no rentable servers?
    You have been told this so many times, man. There’s no way you’re posting in good faith anymore. Come on.
  15. Rain of arrows

In any event, there should be an arcing volley order in Bannerlord.
  16. ⚔️ Artems Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord ⚔️

I dream of the day we get a full blown horus heresy game. Ideally 60v60 loyalists vs traitors (with optional skins for loyalists from traitor legions and traitors form loyalist legions).
    Blessed is the mind too small for doubt!

A 40k mod would be cool, as long as the creators don’t take it the grim dark route. But Games Workshop zealously guards their IPs.
  17. Rain of arrows

Well you should probably give it a bit more thought. By shooting straight you are more accurate, and the penetrating power of the arrow is much higher if compared to arc. Besides medieval iconography shows archers aiming straight very often rather than upwards, even in field battles. I'm not saying it was never done, just that it makes more sense to shoot straight always when possible, especially if enemy is wearing heavy armor. There are plenty of youtube videos about the subject.

Arrows do have more power when they’re shot straight. But they shoot further when shot at an angle. Archers would shoot volleys until infantry closed enough for them to fire at selected targets.

The fact that arrows can’t pierce plate is hardly any matter. They shot the horses, breaking the charge and severely limiting the mobility of the knighthood.
  18. Clan Name Suggestions

Get your filthy black dragon ass outta here!
  19. Rain of arrows

Well, historically archers didn't really shoot in arc anyways but in straight line so i don't know. Not that the game will be historically accurate anyways but i think you get my point.

What? Archers always shot arcing volleys. In almost every culture.
Back
Top Bottom