Search results for query: *

• Users: Alenovic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Huge lag/memory drain At Uthelaim siege

Normal bannerlord version (1.5.1 i Believe) There is a huge Uthelaim and Fintolg Castles lag when you use the siege engines. I normally never lag during siege but the Battanian castles seem to be draining the memery significantly... Please check.
  2. NERF OP KHUZAIT - after 3 months still same story

So I picked this game up after 2-3 months to see what has happened. It seems less laggy and buggy, but still it has such major balance problems... Too my surprise it is now day 180. Northern Empire completely eaten by khuzaits... Sturgia 50% eaten by khuzaits and 30% by Vlandia (also having 3-4...
  3. Patch 1.4.1 Save game get corrupted when saving during a siege.

AS the title says I've noticed my save games going corrupt when sieging castles (didnt test towns yet). After you start the siege if you saved the game and try reloading then the game crashes and you need to load to a prior save, becayse your last save just got corrupted. This seems to be the...
  4. Create different options for Drilling/training armies & using money allocated to town.

I believe there should be a diversification of ways to train your armies and use the money you invested in a town. I often get towns which I invested to much money and the 10k denars in the city can't be used or taken out after completing all buildings. Also the current version of the game...
  5. What happens to the money in the villages?

So if you buy items in a village, what happens to the money? Do they perhaps buy militia from the money? Does it increase its prosperity and hearths (amount of houses?) or does it partly vanishes as tax to the fief owner or does it just vanishes? The villages seem to always stay at 1000 and I...
  6. What happened to tier 4+ armor?

Why can't I find the Sturgian tier 4+ helmets which the druzhiniks carry? I used to see them all the time before the beta branch, now they are gone? Do I need to become tier 4? or is the gear locked behind a wall game? What happened to the armor ?
  7. Melion Castle UFO sighting (Visual bug)

Version 1.11 Besides this quite unimportant bug there was a bigger bug I saw. there were a lot of archer spots however 20-50% of the archers defending castle were just standing idle and not shooting at us...
  8. How do Companions get spawned in game

Does Anybody know how and when new companions are being spawned? Do I need to kill the others or hire and fire them? I want more Sturgian companions and scout,, but they are there.. Also since the new patch the Aserai companions have crazy high stats? Why? Are there any low level companions I...
  9. POLL: Smithing system overhaul

I'm curious what you people think about It. I love history and never in my life have I encountered or read upon a noblemen or Lord who became a blacksmith, for very obvious reasons, but not going into that. However there was one guy in the movie kingdom of Heaven if i'm not mistaken but that's...
  10. Broken Quests: Lord needs tutor & train army for noble / village

2 broken quest The one called "Lord needs tutor". I've been training my but of to get that kid leveled up. Now at 57/60 the quest just randomly disappears. I keep the lord but the quest just vanishes out of my quest log. No history no nothign. I still had 117 days to go so.. the time limit...
  11. Custom Games : Why are Sturgians so weak?

Oke so because the game is so buggy and all core mechanics are broken I decided to play some custom games 100 v 100 I played a few games just making warriors crash into each other to compare different troops against other nations, I noticed however that Sturgian troops lost against every type...
  12. Major game break - AI parties have max 20-30 soldiers after 10+ hours of play, because of no cash /money /income

After playing for 10+ hours in the game after having to restart because of an AI bug which caused a losing faction to declare war on all other factions. Now there is another game break after playing for 10 hours. All the lords of my faction went somehow broke or dont have incomes. This caused...
  13. AI keeps declaring war on everybody, while losing its current wars

I was a low mercenary for Sturgia trying to become a real vassal. Before i was even able to reach clan lvl 2 (I was rushing lvl 2 hard), the leader of Sturgia kept declaring wars against literally everybody. I think there should be a limit of being in war with max 3 factions and a faction...
Back
Top Bottom