Search results for query: *

1. MP Coop campaign

Hello there. There is a coop mode in development for the Bannerlord game. You have explained that you will not bring coop for the game, but I think and even see that if you bring coop, your sales will increase and the game will be played more (there are many people who say that if coop is brought, I will buy the game.) And of course, it is up to you to bring or not coop. But the mode I mentioned at the beginning has been developed for 1 year and still seems like it takes a long time to complete. At least we expect that the coop option must be published as a mod, if you support the developers of the mod in technical terms (they do not have any financial expectations, they say the mod will be free and they share the files openly with everyone), the mod will be released in a shorter time. Considering that the mod is free, it is also up to you to buy it from the producers for free and add it to your structure and develop it. (The producers have already released a mode called bannerlord online that offers multiplayer option on the map but not the private servers. It is somethimg like mmo.) Be sure that there are many people who want to play bannerlord coop, and this is too many to underestimate. On behalf of all of them, I ask you to help the developers of the mod.
    I just want COOP light. I don't want to play on a massive server, with 100's of other people.
    I just want to be able to hose a private server for up to 10 friends. Where we can work together, or straight against each other to create our own kingdoms. Form alliances with a lord, in hopes of beating up your buddy who got a little too powerful. The shenanigans that are possible are endless.

War and Peace,
    Unknown
  2. If wishes were a Aserai Horse

Although I highly dislike where the developer took the game (Not Bannerlord ... I love Bannerlord) "Last Oasis". The multiplayer server / client system worked really well. I can only imagine 2-4 player coop, or even larger PVP servers based off of the tile system they have implemented in...
  3. OSP Kit [Release] Mod Template for Visual Studio (Automatically configs, adds references and more!)

Changelog
    Latest: Version 1.1.2

Version 1.1.2
    [Changed]: Default project name is now "Bannerlord_Mod_#" to help prevent whitespace issues.
    [Fixed]: Platform Target is now x64, should prevent architecture mismatch warnings.
    [Added]: A new and more appropriate icon for the template.

Version 1.1.0
    [Updated]: Removed a bunch of unnecessary references to some Bannerlord assemblies from the project template. Some other fixes.
    [Added]: HarmonyLib is now installed automatically. (Note: I don't think this process can be made optional. So if you don't need it - simply don't copy it to the output folder when building)
    [Added]: Option for the template to use the same modules as last used by the game launcher(includes your project as well of course).

Getting "extension/package.json not found inside zip." error message when trying to install the .vsix
  4. SP - General Suggestion - Control Block & Control Attack

Taleworlds - If possible, can we can separate Control Block and Control Attack for Horseback and on Foot? Menu Options: Control Block Direction Horseback: [Movement Keys] [Mouse Movement] Control Block Direction On Foot: [Movement Keys] [Mouse Movement] Control Attack Direction Horseback...
  5. Resolved Desert Bandit Hideout graphical bugs

Summary: How to Reproduce: Locate a bandit camp in the desert, and attack at nightfall. Walk around the map, and bad textures everywhere. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): and Version: e1.0.8 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Professional GPU: EVGA (NVIDIA)...
Back
Top Bottom