Search results for query: *

• Users: fuze
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Not getting relation bump after helping lords or after voting in kingdom decisions

I don't get any relationship gain after I help lords and also I don't see relation gain or loss when I participate in kingdom decisions & vote. Not sure if its just me or not but I'm not using any mods, its just vanilla installation. Any suggestions or is it suppose to be like this?
  2. Some additional reward when killing a lord or a king in battle?

It would be great if there was some reward when you kill a lord or a king in battle. Right now it just feels like you just killed another soldier but I feel like you should get maybe more renown or something. At least have my men/women cheer when enemy lord/king falls
  3. Is there a way to import/export character?

I'm kind of tired to start new campaigns after every patch. Is there a mod maybe that lets you export & then import character stats into a new game?
  4. What are the absolute necessary mods at the moment?

I try to play without mods but it's becoming boring. I don't want to install 30 different mods, what are your top 3 or 5 mods that you would recommend I try to improve gameplay?
  5. Choose troops to fight against looters/bandits

Not sure if this has been asked before but is there a mod or maybe a feature in the works that would allow you to select which troops and how many troops to take into battle? If I'm fighting 25 looters, I'd rather take low tier troops in battle leaving high tier troops on stand by. Tired of...
  6. How to make gold before caravans and workshops?

I know there have been a lot of posts about this but doesn't seem to work for me in early games. Once I get enough gold to buy caravan and workshops then I'm ok, but early game is pretty tough. I think I don't understand the trading well, is trading how people make money early on to save up for...
  7. Where can I find high tier poles/spears?

Since the patch, I can't seem to find the high tier poles or spears. I searched all towns of Battania & Sturgia but all have the same poles/spears. I'm on the main version (not beta). Does anyone know where I can find them? I prefer not to craft since I hate waiting in towns for cooldown.
  8. Starting with negative relations?

I just started a new game, and I have negative relations with nobles and can't recruit troops. Does the character creation affect the relations you get in the beginning?
  9. Which skills should I level at the beginning?

Given that in the mid/late game the progress slows down alot, which skills are essential & how many focus points should I devote to such skills? I do pole + bow + riding so I tend to put most focus points there I don't care for trading much. Should I care for steward skill & leadership or just...
  10. 300+ peasants in garisson?

I had about 75 troops in Castle garisson. Not sure when or why this happened but when I went to castle and checked garisson to donate troops I had over 300 peasants in addition to my garisson troops. Where did they come from?
  11. Was AI army starvation fixed?

Thought this was fixed but when playing I saw an ally army of 850 man besiege a town. After couple of days they started losing troops, then they stopped sieging and decided to leave. Here I thought they were going to restock on food in nearby villages but they passed 3-4 villages without...
  12. Do governors need to be in castles/towns at all times?

If you assign wife/companion to be the governor do they always need to be in the castle or town? Wife is the governor of the town which is also her home but is roaming with her party. I am not sure if its a bug or a feature because with the companion it does not work
  13. Where can I buy long 2 handed axes?

On my previous save I got it as a drop from another lord's army, it was pretty long 2 handed axes. On my new save I want to buy it but cant find it anywhere, which faction/towns usually sell long 2 handed axes or long 2 handed swords? By long I mean at least 120+
  14. Should I create Caravans or parties with companions?

If I have 4 companions, should I do 4 caravans which nets me more gold or do 2 caravans and 2 parties. The issue with party is that I can't command to roam around town/castle to clear from bandits and they always get defeated by bigger armies, so it costs me a lot to constantly recreate parties...
  15. Can you help me set up graphic settings properly?

I am not good with graphics card/settings etc. I have a feeling I could get better graphics but not sure which settings to tweak. My specs: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 16GB Ram AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Monitor Settings: https://prnt.sc/rxxisz My current settings: https://prnt.sc/rxxhqx...
  16. How to help defend a castle/town?

When my castle/town is being attacked the only option I get is to sally out or leave, how can I defend the castle by being on the walls instead of fighting with the enemy outside? The same goes for when trying to assist fellow lord defend his fief. I was waiting in my castle as the enemy...
  17. Do you get party perks from companions not in your party?

If you create a caravan or a new party and assign a companion, do you still get the party perks even though they are no longer in your party? Same question when assigning as governor.
  18. [BUG] - Error: Text with id ui_hit_shield_on_back doesn't exist!

Not sure if it was already reported but it seems like this is the problem why having a shield in the back doesn't work in some cases & you still get hit. Got this error during siege.
  19. Why do I always start in Southern Empire location?

I started new game & picked Aserai but started in Southern Empire location, is this always the default?
  20. Do you lose income from workshop/caravan after losing town?

If faction u are part of loses the town where u set up workshop and caravans, do u loose the income from them until peace like it was in WB?
Back
Top Bottom