Search results for query: *

• Users: 9yearsago
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 9yearsago

SP - Battles & Sieges Selecting the troops to send into autoresolve

If you have many recruits in your army and you want to train them fast but not manually joining every looter battle, this option can be very useful. Similiar to selecting troops in hideout missions, player will be given the option to choose which units or even whole group of units (units under...
  2. 9yearsago

SP - World Map Player Outpost

There can be a few fixed locations (can be called ruins) on the world map and each kingdom will include one of these visitable locations in their natural borders. Player will be able to construct a outpost there in cost of a very high price. Building process will appear like siege encampment...
  3. 9yearsago

So they took Mexxico down

Mexxico was the only guy from TW who gave very useful info. He was very open, direct and informative and did not bother with populist statements that companies always throw. Apparently they told him to shut up and let Callum to take over the task which he can't do any better than Mexxico. We...
  4. 9yearsago

1.4.1 Bugs

I started a new campaign. No one makes peace now, on their own. Vlandia (faction I joined) is at war with 4 factions. My clan started at level 1, instead of 0 in my new playthrough. There is a bug that allows me to propose peace elections even though I am a mercenary. This happens when I...
  5. 9yearsago

Cows & Sheeps

Both animals give same amount of meat which is unrealistic. Cows should provide 3 pieces of meat at least. This is a minor thing, should be super easy to fix.
  6. 9yearsago

So I bought a RAM

I had 8 gb RAM previously and bought 8 more just today. I had to limit battle size at 400 before due to serious fps drop in battles, especially during sieges. With my recent RAM even 1000 size siege battles became somewhat "playable". (It is around 20 FPS but still way better than before) I...
  7. 9yearsago

Isn't there rain in the game?

It doesn't rain in Calradia. There is no fog either. Actually no weather event occurs other than the snow rain. I haven't encountered any.
  8. 9yearsago

Resolved Dynamic Music is Awful

I thought it was a good idea to have dynamic transitions in music based on the situtation of the battle but apparently they just break the immersion as these shifts are so abrupt and unfitting. Following rhythm fails to keep up with what precedes it, compositions are forced to leave their path...
  9. 9yearsago

How do towns produce armour?

How do towns produce armour? Is it related to town's inventory or shops in the town? Because town inventory, especially armors they sell never seem to change. I am filthy rich but I can't find high end armors in towns and apparently they remained same since the very beginning of the game.
  10. 9yearsago

Need More Info Fast Forward Problem

Game is automatically set to fast forward mode when i leave a settlement or exit a battle. This started happening after the latest patch.
  11. 9yearsago

No More Routed Enemies?

Say I beat a party of 30 looters and 10 of them managed to get away. When I return to campaign map these 10 men are not tagged as "routed enemies", instead they become an entirely new party and start following me again as if I did not butchered their comrades and they fled in terror just a while...
  12. 9yearsago

If I buy Early Access

If I buy the game in early access state, will my purchase be carried on to the full release when it comes out? They said price won't go up in full release but let's assume that it did, am I going to need to pay only the price difference between EA and full release or something else?
Back
Top Bottom