Search results for query: *

• Users: bblzd
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bblzd

In Progress Requesting update regarding Battle Server crashing mid match

Battle server crashing has plagued the multiplayer since Closed Beta and does not seem to be getting better with time. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel here? It's such a common occurrence it goes unreported as a bug anymore, but if that helps please accept this as a bug report...
  2. bblzd

MP Option to hide chat

Could we please have the option to hide chat unless we press Enter? Lots of spammers, griefers, and Dead folks distracting their live counterparts. Also, I believe chat should be reverted so that Dead can't speak to the living once more.
  3. bblzd

Need More Info [1.4.0] Quick Battle server crashes

Since last night I've been getting a different type of server crash than before. Instead of watching every unit run in a straight line for 30 seconds before timing out I'm instantly booted during gameplay though with the same "Battle Server has crashed" message as before. Unlike the typical...
  4. bblzd

MP Save class perk loadout in Armory

The ability to save a default class loadout in the armory would be a nice QOL change I think.
  5. bblzd

Resolved Siege queue won't start server with less than 120 players

It seems the Quickplay queue for Siege (tested on EU and NA regions) will not matchmake with less than 120 players. Expected functionality would be to start with 60 players. Latest 1.3 stable branch.
  6. bblzd

Need More Info Unit's face pop in (Captain mode)

Latest patch enabled unique faces for A.I. units in Captains Mode which look great. However sometimes they don't load fast enough and I will see a missing face (all black) for a few seconds. Long enough to capture a screenshot: OS: 7x64 GPU: GTX970 CPU: i5-4690k RAM: 16GB Motherboard: Z97-A...
  7. bblzd

Resolved Isle of Deriad flashing ground texture with symbols

The Isle of Deriad map in Captains Mode has the ground texture flashing and a symbol appears patterned throughout the map. My guess: it's to do with the lightning/rain weather effects. The symbol looks like a circle with lines and lettering such as this: OS: 7x64 GPU: GTX970 CPU: i5-4690k...
  8. bblzd

[Article] Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Could Make an Amazing Esport

[Article] Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Could Make an Amazing Esport I've thought the game could be an exciting and easy to understand competitive title ever since trying the Beta. I've heard from a few Warband vets that prefer Skirmish and mostly ignore the new game modes, do you think Captains...
Back
Top Bottom