Search results for query: *

• Users: Hans 77
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hans 77

"Why Can't I Hear the Cav?"

With the addition of Battle Mode and privately hosted servers, there has been a recent influx of new players and Warband old timers eager to try out the new stuff in Bannerlord. As the newer members of the community continue to get acclimated with Bannerlord, I keep seeing the same question...
  2. Hans 77

Why are there so few maps?

We are rapidly approaching TWO years of early access, and 3+ years if you want to count the alpha/beta period. In that time, we have a grand total of....... 5 Skirmish maps. -three of which have been around since pre-early access..... And like what, 3 TDM maps? Something like 5 Siege...
  3. Hans 77

Just A Reminder of How Awful Skirmish Is

I'd just like to reiterate that in regards to Skirmish Mode, both tournament play and pickup matches follow a set of guidelines commonly referred to as 'BEAST Rules', in which there are class limits imposed on cavalry and archers, with a limit of 2 for both classes. Again, it must be recognized...
  4. Hans 77

Bring Back Deaths

The scoreboard doesn't currently show the number of deaths for each player. While kills, assists, and damage dealt are all important stats, deaths are also a key metric for judging performance. That is because number of deaths per round/match is directly linked to Survivability. The metric...
  5. Hans 77

The Parable of Taleworlds and the Skins Update

There once was a game called Bannerlord, and in one of its patches, it featured a slew of cosmetic changes, centered around new skins available for purchase with in-game currency. The loot required for purchasing these skins was acquired through playing Skirmish and Captain mode. The thing is...
  6. Hans 77

Aserai Beduin Leopard Skin Armor Piece Removed. Why?

The latest patch made a bunch of cosmetic changes to the classes and their equipment, this is known. In doing so, the Aserai Beduin light cavalry class no longer has the leopard skin shoulder piece when the Improved Armor perk is selected. It would be one thing if the leopard skin was simply...
  7. Hans 77

Problems with Skirmish Mode as of May 2021

1. Too Much Disparity Between Infantry Movement Speeds I'm talking specifically about skirmishers (i.e. Imperial Recruits, Sturgian Brigands, Aserai Skirmishers, etc.) vs. all other infantry classes (especially heavy inf). Skirmishers have a huge advantage over all other infantry, with their...
  8. Hans 77

Betting on Bannerlord Matches

Does anyone know of any licensed gambling commissions that handle betting on Bannerlord matches? (such as BEAST, Captain, or Duel Tournament matches?)
  9. Hans 77

Resolved Baravenos Encirclement: Stuck inside tent near G flag

It's possible to get inside the circular tent at the back of G even though the tent is closed. Once inside, it's pretty much impossible to get back out. Once there, you are stuck. Note: I got in as a mounted cav. Going in on foot might be possible, I will need to test it further.
  10. Hans 77

Crush-Through: A Cautionary Tale About How to Kill Your Game's Multiplayer

The Bannerlord playerbase has been decreasing for months now. There are a number of factors behind this. Among the causes are unfinished game modes, bugs/crashes, busted gameplay mechanics, a lack of balance in Skirmish and Captain Mode, no battle mode, lack of loadout customization, lack of...
  11. Hans 77

MP Can we get rid of the Dead Teammate Indicators?

Is there a way to disable all those little skulls that pop up all over the screen when a teammate dies? They pollute my screen. Thank you.
  12. Hans 77

The Average Bannerlord Solo Queue Skirmish Experience

>Hey, I finally got into a match, nice! >Round 1 begins >Teammate goes cav, rides straight into enemy spawn, gets instantly killed >The teammate ragequits >It's now 6v5, we get stomped >Enter round 2 >Another teammate goes cav, rides straight into enemy spawn, gets instantly killed >The...
  13. Hans 77

Is Armor Still Locked Behind Clan Tier?

I haven't played singleplayer in a while because it's been kind of depressing. I just saw we had a big update (1.5.2), but nowhere in the patch notes does it say anything about removing armor from its arbitrary clan tier paywall. Is armor locked behind clan tier still a thing? Or can I now...
  14. Hans 77

Why does Menavlion/Glaive not glance while other 2H do?

With the recent updates, I've noticed weapons like the voulge are much more balanced now; its chain attack has been slowed down and its speed has been nerfed. It also glances much more than it used to. For instance, if a voulge-wielder and their target are face-hugging, it almost certainly will...
  15. Hans 77

Weird Skirmish Question Please Advise

Before a Skirmish match begins, there is an audio clip that plays a brief faction-specific inspirational speech. Does anyone have a link to, or know where I can find all the audio clips? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  16. Hans 77

Keep Getting Logged Out Please Advise

I'm surprised this issue isn't getting more attention, because many of the people I play with are experiencing the same issue. The problem is exactly what it sounds like; I keep getting logged out as soon as I enter the lobby, and in the rare instances where I get into a match, I get logged out...
  17. Hans 77

Question About Crush Through

"Two-handed weapons can now crush through a block on overswing attacks" So, now I can take out my hammer as Battanian Savage, hold s key, spam overheads, and cruise to 100 kills on TDM while playing on auto-pilot, right? P.S. -does this crush through work with just the hammers? Or is all...
  18. Hans 77

Easy Solution to Improve Melee Combat post-1.5 patch

Rumor has it v1.5 will nerf kicking and its ease-of-use (which, after witnessing the recent RM vs. Unknown match, I feel is perfectly justified). This brings up concerns about melee devolving into a slow-paced, never-ending, hit-block slugfest which no one would find enjoyable. In view of...
Back
Top Bottom