Search results for query: *

1. Llaakkee

[BEAST 7] Division D Weekly Matchups

PV versus IPL will commence at precisely 19:30 GMT Thursday 13/01/2022
  2. Llaakkee

EU Skirmish Completed BEAST 7 - Sign Ups open! (Deadline Sign Ups: 7th Jan, Tournament Start 10th)

Team Name: Principality of Varcheg

Team Tag: PV

Contact 1:
    (Steam)

Josef

Contact 2: (Taleworlds & Steam)

Banner:
    os3dBoj.png

Roster:

Division: D??
  3. Llaakkee

Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

People definitely shouldn't be kicked for anything to do with pickups... that's enitrely unfair and not the fault/intention of the person who got auto-matched into the game.

AFK/Abusive/Obstructive, or otherwise against common sense/TW code of conduct should be worth kicking (And you should have to put the reason from a drop down, like when reporting imo)
  4. Llaakkee

Mount and Blade Peripheral Survey 2021

Thank you for your service
  5. Llaakkee

Patch Notes e1.6.2

How it's work? Do I need join in the start only, do i need any kills? if I joined at the end do I earn some loot? I joined the duel and played to the end, loot doesn't changed
    From an above reply in this thread
    It's currently not implemented yet, will arrive with a hotfix.
  6. Llaakkee

Patch Notes e1.6.2

Updated this section for further clarification:
    • Customisation System
      • Players can now earn Loot by playing the game.
      • Loot is earned whenever the player receives Experience Points by Playing Skirmish and Captain Modes. Every 10 points of Experience awards 1 Loot.
      • Loot is also earned by playing custom game modes: TDM, Duel and Siege.
      • Loot is also earned when a player gains a level (Loot for previous levels gained is awarded cumulatively when a player gains a level for the first time after the update).
      • Players can spend Loot to obtain cosmetic items to customize their troops.
      • Once an item is obtained, that item can be used for all applicable troops. No need to obtain the item again for different troops.
    Thank you for this clarification, much appreciated. In a discord it was explained that Loot is awarded as a percentage of xp given in matchmaking games, could you explain how/when it is awarded in siege/tdm/duel? Does it wait till the end of the round or is it given whenever one leaves a match? and how is the amount calculated?
  7. Llaakkee

EU Other Completed Inter Clan Games

I don't really understand why being a skirmish clan and one that attends events are two mutually exclusive things. Might as well be less subtle about it and say you don't want any serious competition in your "tournament". Very promising indeed.
    I appreciate the time you have taken to provide your valuable feedback. Those things are not mutally exclusive, and that was not implied. Focusing this event on groups that are not exclusively skirmish based/competitive allows for those that have a different outlook on, or priorities in, Bannerlord to still have a competitive outlet.
  8. Llaakkee

reserved
  9. Llaakkee

Inter Clan Games The Inter Clan Games (ICG) provides an innovative and unique outlet for clans to display the talent of their individual members, and their prowess as a team. Players will compete in a variety of duel and team based events to earn gold, silver or bronze medals, contributing to...
  10. Llaakkee

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

I think the best approach would be to see how Bannerlord mechanics play out in a PW/PK setting before changing anything. A lot of aspects are faster paced than Warband as is, and whilst others are slower, it makes significantly more sense. Combat feeling different in a different game isn't a bad thing!
  11. Llaakkee

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

There's very little point in delaying for a specific patch as we don't have any idea when that will be. We will discuss when to start BEAST#6 within the admin team, but would be good to hear any further opinions on timescales etc.
  12. Llaakkee

[BEAST 5] ✨ Grand Final & Promotion Week

looks like the images were uploaded to/shared through discord, on a private server/chat - only people logged into discord and part of said server/chat will be able to see them.
    Interesting did not know that, thank you :smile:

I have updated it myself @Ikea Knight
  13. Llaakkee

https://i.gyazo.com/c1340f9109ee8342fc8825045c24b0d7.jpg I think that is an issue on your side unfortunately.
  14. Llaakkee

@Llaakkee your screenshots aren't working
    I'm afraid they are!
  15. Llaakkee

Principality of Varcheg 4(12) - (3) 0 Resolute Snails
    unknown.png
    20210715203217_1.jpg
    20210715205012_1.jpg

Final set forfeited
    b5f1f8cececf11835775b301312086f7.png

GG @rus_politeh and his snail friends
  16. Llaakkee

Resolute Snails Ban: Echerion
    Principality of Varcheg Ban: Trading Post
    Resolute Snails Pick: Xauna
    2nd Map: Port at Omor

Thursday 15 July @ 1930
  17. Llaakkee

[BEAST 5] Division E - Week 5

PV vs GoW will take place on Sunday @ 19:30 BST
    Moved to Monday at the same time
  18. Llaakkee

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

To be clear, this thread is for:
    ...suggestions, questions and comments relating to BEAST#5 in this thread....
    ...We also look forward to any constructive criticism concerning BEAST#5
    There is no need to continue this discussion, in this thread or this group.

It's perfectly fine to voice any suggestion or opinion here, and to defend them, but any attacks on admins as individuals are beyond unacceptable.

Aeronwen and Ikea put a huge amount of effort into running this tournament for everyone to enjoy and do not deserve any form of abuse. If you want to suggest changes, this is the place for it, but to be clear, they are suggestions, and do not have to be implemented. To reiterate, suggestions are welcome, but keep it constructive. Anything unconstructive or against the rules will be removed outright as stated by Aeronwen earlier today.

Please do not continue to derail this thread outside of it's purpose.
  19. Llaakkee

[BEAST 5] Division E - Week 5

PV vs GoW will take place on Sunday @ 19:30 BST
Back
Top Bottom