Search results for query: *

• Users: Nawki
  • Order by date
  1. Nawki

Ideas for Improving Immersion of Wanderers and Nobles.

Great idea!
    There are so many NPC companions sitting in taverns doing nothing. Maybe when the lord is recruiting for his army, he should have a chance to recruit a companion? Nice way to boost their stats and equip them with loot that they found along the way. After a loss and lord being captured a companion may sit in the nearest tavern.
  2. Nawki

Bandits (all types) in their current implementation are adding more tedium than value to the experience.

I don't understand why bandit groups don't fight each other for example sea raiders attack -> forest bandit attack -> steppe etc. Right now they are the most loyal group in comparison to the lords
  3. Nawki

Information about developments at snowballing problem

They already do but that particular point in the map is problematic in that regard.
    Ai trying mindlessly going this "one" route rather than finding new route after few tries

4. Nawki

Information about problem found yesterday :
    Today I made several changes at code and today they are catching 733 men army with these changes. Yesterday this 733 men army was escaping from this bad situation because of fast and small parties were not engaging it, they were coming closer and running away back. However I need to test if there is any side effects. These codes are a bit dangerous to change because they effect many things. Also we have to understand what to do in miliseconds for each party in world because these calculations are done in all map (1000s of parties) so these calculations should be done so effectively means we cannot check all parties in a large area for each party, also it become like AI cheating. This development also will have positive effects on snowball imo, maybe minor, also walking in enemy lands will be more dangerous now (good for gameplay). However more important than snowball this was probably so annoying for player to experience these cases.

y1NcJ.png
    Amazing work!
    Hope the caravan AI also tries to find diffrent route in future patches.
  5. Nawki

Maybe something like "saving mode" or "tighten the belt" for everyone.
    When party Has < x% maximum size then :
    -party needs x% less food
    -party leader pays x% less wages
    -Ai targets looters more often to regain their power.

Other idea is:
    In peace time party wages are reduced because fighting looters is not as dangerous as fighting other armies.
  6. Nawki

I made one more test
    0Tj1wq3.png
  7. Nawki

Test 6 20yearsFiefs score
    Aserai33
    Battania17
    Khuzait19
    N.Empire21
    S.Empire12
    Sturgia24
    Vlandia40
    W.Empire7
    Snowball Score30
  8. Nawki

damn, how long did it take?
    Few hours total (4h-5h). I run bannerlord mostly in background while doing other stuff
  9. Nawki

@Nawki awesome visualization!

Just curious, how did you gather influence data? Did you just once a year join each of the factions and record what each clan had at the time or were you tracking it closer (month to month)?
    Exacly what you said. Once a year I joined each of the factions and record what each clan had at the time. Previously I done it once for 1.4.0
  10. Nawki

Here is my more detailed 5th test
    LlIWCjh.jpg
    Bonus: Influence/policies test
    QKk6spS.jpg
    -AI seems to never rollback policies
    -Influence balance needs some tweaks
  11. Nawki

Test3​
    10 years20 years
    Aserai2229
    Battania99
    Khuzait2526
    N.Empire1927
    S.Empire146
    Sturgia2323
    Vlandia3942
    W.Empire219
    Snowball score2243
    Test4​
    10 years20 years
    Aserai1925
    Battania279
    Khuzait4033
    N.Empire910
    S.Empire82
    Sturgia1618
    Vlandia3137
    W.Empire2139
    Snowball score3347
  12. Nawki

Test1​
    10 years​
    20 years​
    Aserai
    33​
    25​
    Battania
    18​
    7​
    Khuzait
    39​
    45​
    N.Empire
    15​
    19​
    S.Empire
    8​
    6​
    Sturgia
    29​
    15​
    Vlandia
    18​
    37​
    W.Empire
    13​
    19​
    Snowball score
    Test2​
    10 years​
    20 years​
    Aserai
    26​
    27​
    Battania
    16​
    5​
    Khuzait
    45​
    45​
    N.Empire
    4​
    8​
    S.Empire
    9​
    4​
    Sturgia
    14​
    23​
    Vlandia
    41​
    49​
    W.Empire
    18​
    12​
    Snowball score
  13. Nawki

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

Honestly I expect a game lunch with more content and better state but amount of effort (+ additional problems with covid) developers put to patch this game is amazing
  14. Nawki

Too many armies

Hi guys, just some thoughts I had on this issue while I was playing in my current campaign.

The number of armies formed in any given war completely trivializes the weight an army is supposed to bring to a conflict, any noble can just call an army and go siege some random far-reaching castle that holds no strategic or economic purpose.
    Capturing a settlement at the moment means so little due to the fact that 5 minutes later, some random enemy army being led by some unknown dude is going to siege it back only for another of your armies to captures it again, creating this loop that is going to be maintained until the war is over.

I feel that only the ruler should be able to call his/her nobles to form a big army, it would increase the risk/reward of winning a big fight knowing that to defeat the ruler's enemy army would mean a small opposition for the rest of the campaign but also means that if you lose, your properties would be in serious danger, it would be up for the defenses of your castles/towns and any available noble to fight back the incoming invasion.
    Clan leaders (and only clan leaders) should be able to form an army made only by their own clan members for smaller engagements.

I do believe most battles in a war should be between individual nobles of each faction and not between armies of 800+ made by some nobles who just joined the kingdom, that is going to be recreated immediately after being defeated. And also... who the hell is he? dude with no rep in the faction can just call so many leaders out of thin air to his/her side?

Just my 2 cents, what do you guys think?
    Hi, in my eyes the problem lays also in influence gain. I made a thread about it. I like your point of view about army creation by clan leaders
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-1-4-0-ai-influence-steamroll.423108/
  15. Nawki

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Recruitable companions by lords

There are so many NPC companions sitting in taverns doing nothing. Maybe when the lord is recruiting for his army, he should have a chance to recruit a companion? Nice way to boost their stats and equip them with loot that they found along the way. After a loss and lord being captured a...
  16. Nawki

[Beta 1.4.0] Ai influence steamroll

Hello, I run one 10 year simulation Bonus: colors shows clans changing sides -In late game almost every clan can make and disband (few times) very large "army group" with this amount of influence -Ai never rollback polices only add new ones and other 3 random simulations Mod used: Dev...
Back
Top Bottom