Search results for query: *

1. Hooysse

Ehh refunded it.

Being in development for 7 years doesn't mean much. We don't know how big the development team is. This is not an AAA title from a major developer with $145million like Borderland. I'm sure the team is bigger than Warband, but it is also exponentially more expansive. Look at goddamn Star Citizen. $$$250 million and still is in development!!!

So stop saying "it has been 7-8 years" argument. It just illustrates the lack of knowledge about how games are developed.

Again, they took the right path by going Early Access. Once it is OUT of Early Access and the state of the game is still unpolished and unstable then you can say "it has been 7-8 years" argument.

Actually we've known for a while that talesworld had 100 Employees team working on the game, that AAA territory if you ask me, so sorry to bring it to you but 8 years of development considering they already had experience with M&B, Warband, Fire&sword, Napoleonic wars, Vikings...its safe to say that the people at talesworld are incompetent, im sorry but they are for delivering a product like this by considering what i said above.
    The game has good critics right now just because it had so much hype around it that most people playing it now are first timers and are blown away by the core of the game, wish most of us people that have been here since 2008 know that nothing has changed for the past 12 years its the same game with updated graphics, same flaws, and in some cases missing content (ships, hello talesworld, do you remember making a viking expansion? hello?)
    I just hope that this year is ganna be more than fixing crashes and more about adding new content or i'ma forget about this game for 2 or 3 years till modders start making interesting stuff, that has always been the best part about M&B, ive 5000h+ in that game and more than 4000 are on mods so...
Back
Top Bottom