Search results for query: *

1. Sharing decompiled code

oh and here ofc the modding eula https://store.steampowered.com//eula/1393600_eula_0 which also forbids it :smile:
  2. Sharing decompiled code

As a wise man once told me, no they seem to even do their own investigations n have some kind of snitches,

Callum once said, as long as some of their management parts of company don't know its fine to share game assets with a smaller group, but that's the limit, and u tread a fine line

we did tread the line with us making multiplayer servers "possible", then they started censoring their developers n we stopped doing everything to not harm the jobs of the developers. there are good humans there
  3. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

Could we have more informations about it ?
    for now join https://discord.gg/Wq2PqdpJ

Is it usable by us with nocode, can we host it on a vps ?
    It Is usable with no code(i guess u mean coding knowledge)

No u cant host it on a vps(unless it has a gpu + steam account)
    it uses the ingame server, which been disabled in 0.9+
  4. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

unknown.png

And we back with community lobby server, 0.8 works fine, custom maps work aswell, everyone can host, everyone can join
    Was about 2h effort
  5. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

How come that there is no way to persuade Armagan?, for years
    no Boss can be that blind to coworkers being annoyed about it??

why does Bannerlord have to be the best example of a Sole human beeing poisoning a whole community of passionate gamers?
    stop armagan
  6. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

:wink:

I'll definitely join your discord. Would love to be part of the discussion or help in any way my feeble self is able to.
    Have you made much effort recently to get 0.8 customs running again or is this dream still in your mind eye? I'm also curious if the new modding tools could be used for maps and such or would the servers be similarly limited to small "design" changes as they were during your servers in beta.
    not much effort yet, i got the 0.8.9 client running, still gotta port the useless stuff i did back then to support 0.9/1.0+ hoping they would reintroduce server behaviors back to 0.8.9, after that we have a running masterver + players are able to host games which other players are able to join
  7. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

Do you have an only fans or some other way we could support this endeavor?

i actually do have a other way to support since beta.
    but until we make a good forum post here about the project, how to support/contribute/fund,how to use it etc.
    i rather first get the basic 0.8.9 version working with screenshots etc (as we did back then)

for now you(or anyone else, even taleworlds can talk with me at al ltimes) can just add me on discord n ill invite u to a temporary/wip discord server MisterOutofTime#4197
    and we will see what we can do about it.
  8. Dedicated Servers, never forget

Server Hosting Options
    unknown.png

Beeing able to play with urself for mp modding
    unknown.png

being able to invite ur friends for testing
    2a4f882404.jpg

Enjoy Custom Badges

unknown.png

try to be as supportive of Taleworlds as possible, and collect any feedback by stray users, filter them, technically check what tw could do to fix, send technical posts about how it can be improved as collections, so that they dont get overwhelmed, manage a 200+ people community

unknown.png

Support underrepresented Communites which have horrendous Pings by allowing them to self host
    Screenshot_20200318_161132.jpg

Support other Modders Efforts to Remove Premade Classes

unknown.png
  9. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

@MisterOutofTime

What do you mean by; ' Im Willing to make a 0.8 hard fork with'?
    0.8 beta mount and blade bannerlord, had the abilities for players to directly host servers from the ingame menus, we also had player tests with more than 70+ players per server back then in beta, and the first Australian based servers.
    I would revive 0.8 basically
  10. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

I'm Willing to make a 0.8 hard fork with
    multiplayer modding capabilities(be aware server hosters need to be able to run the client)

Custom server lists(one for each bigger mod/pack /conversion , synchronize able able mods, custom XP/leveling)
    LAN hosting options integrated into the launcher
    With custom unlockable player icons/emblems /everything moddable

The more people are interested into multiplayer mods the better, I don't think any of that would need much more work than we did back then for 0.8 beta.
    Everything would be open source and free, and contributions very welcome

What we can't fix:
    We stuck with 0.8 content, we may be able to back port non binary features tho
  11. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

Dev's I quoted started deleting their messages to me

i guess they will start to ignore this matter once again ,
    i would been fine with a message "change what u said, to protect me",
    but blocking me on discord and deleting all messages is just weak which only makes this matter worse ,
    than a simple nudge so i could respects taleworlds/Dev's Interests as best as Possible.

Which we already offered multiple times and respected Everytime.

gladly i made some screenshots tho over the last months which i may share with (censored profile pic/name),
    if they try to even more to "ignore the issue" and "destroying evidences" instead of confronting the player base
  12. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

Holy ****ing ****. Is this real? Does anyone remember who said this? This really, really upsets me.
    i know who said it, cause i quoted it here, but i really dont want to put any of the most amazing n modding commmunity friendly devs into scenarios where they may loose their job, just cause A person with decision making power was against moddable multiplayer
  13. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

... Holy ****

I can see the angle of wanting to restrict custom servers (at least public ones) for EA.. but if this is actually their reasoning, holy ****.

TW if you're reading this, stop being evil dinguses. Whoever that quote is coming from should be fired hard

the person who formulated it clearly supported the initiative of us hosting private servers.
    " Honestly, if I had the power, I would support those feedback but I also understand why people get upset because of the community server. "
    they did nothing wrong, and are not in power to make such decisions.

pls do not attack innocent people
  14. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

Is this quote a joke I'm not getting or a person that is not associated at all with the devs making guesses? Because if we don't have Custom servers because some dev is getting their ego hurt it would be really, really ridiculous, please someone tell me this is wrong I'm not willing to believe this is real lol.
    its a quote, n im sure theres not actually many Taleworlds Developers actually being butthurt about it(a lot of developers/communinty members liked what we did) ( Also I had allowances to make the mp servers from multiple people including callum and we tried our best to protect taleworlds interests(like not showing sieges before they been stress tested, not using any unreleased maps etc etc) , but the game writer/ceo definitely had something against it
  15. Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

stop defending tw for saying its not possible in a timely matter,
    its corporate decisions, its not about workload for the devs, the boss doesnt wants it, and its okay, lets move on.

pre 0.9 be like MisterOutofTime makes working Custom Servers + Custom Master Serverlist

MisterOutofTime03/08/2020
    ye quickly writing a custom master server for better combat prototyping

[11:00 PM]
    ~3 lines of code
    few hours later: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/682890294873817171/686332795047510142/unknown.png

few days later:

yey self hosted moddable mp working

Resulted in:

TW be Like:
    Well unless things change, i don't think they will, dedicated server files will be shared.

The problem with yours was that it was getting a publicity of being "a better mp" and there are many people working on server side. They are obviously upset that you kind of steal all the credit. I mean issues are mostly design issues, there are many other people. Devs, artists etc. that did their job well but all gone to kind of waste due to those community server people advertising their changes as "better mp".

Honestly, if I had the power, I would support those feedback but I also understand why people get upset because of the community server.

post 0.9 be like
  16. Steam workshop

He can't confirm anything,
    It's taleworlds decision to talk about it.

We don't know anything but maybe before release, but very likely with release.
    Expect a year.
    N hope taleworlds gonna start beeing more transparent about what they even want to do with the game :smile:
  17. Increasing battle size beyond 1000 troop limit.

The game utterly underperforms at 1000+, at 2000 the game just crashes even tho the hard limit is 2048ish.

In deterministic forced single threading mode
    U can reach 2000 units at 5fps without a crash, but well kinda shameful for a 64 core processor.

I cannot recommend increasing the battle size even a slight bit, normal CPUs just explode to 100% usage and freeze /crash the game, the game is not optimized.

Anyways u can increase the limit with patching as c# mod, back then in 0.3.4-0.9 we did not had that limit
  18. B Other CommunityLauncher: Unified Workshop for Steam & Epic Games, Community Hosted Servers, and Frameworks

Updated for Bannerlord 1.0, should work now!
    Changelog v2.0.0:
    • newest Bannerlord Version Works now!!!!
    • Console is enabled Ingame(may gonna change that to a Dev flag/Keybinding for Mod Developers)
    • Skip Intro Movies
    • Mod Update Error Messages should now be more Visible in the UI without producing a Crash
  19. How did they make mods before the official modding tools are released?

the libs are in everyones game folder, everyone has access

have a good day
  20. Resolved [e 1.0.0] Going to Workshop over Character Portrait Crashes WorkshopMissionHandler.EarlyStart KeyNotFoundException

Relevant Variables. Affected Savegame: https://puu.sh/Frj4J/a2f8771b4c.sav Steps to Reproduce: 1. Sell items? atleast thats what i did 2. Talk with shop owner 3. Crash
Back
Top Bottom