Search results for query: *

1. jericho246

Reus' Rants & Critiques

I think it's time to say it. Let's be honest here, the singleplayer mode, in its current state, is pretty much unplayable for MOST PLAYERS. You never know when you'll get a bugged quest. You never know when your game will crash. You never know when your save will become incompatible. So many issues, both minor and big.
    I understand the devs need players to play the game and help them with many of these issues, however, most players won't be patient enough to do that and most likely request a refund. That's just how it is...
  2. jericho246

Texture bug on Sestadeim Castle

This happens in most towns/castles for me
  3. jericho246

Equipping a Companion

Click the arrow next to your character's name, then it will switch to your companion inventory screen.

DIqMTpB.png
  4. jericho246

HDR support

Probably not
  5. jericho246

Permanent Death Question

I wonder what happens when your character is old af and has no heir. You die and it's game over?
  6. jericho246

Encyclopedia?

Press N
  7. jericho246

Family Feud (Bug?)

Yes I had some trouble finding him too. I can't really help you there because not all villages look the same, but the guy was away from other NPCs. standing next to a house if I remember correctly.
  8. jericho246

Cheating, here ya go!

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Ok, now the thread can start

A wise man once said: "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always, ALWAYS cheat"
  9. jericho246

Family Feud (Bug?)

What do you mean disguised? I completed this quest and the guy was "hiding" in the village then I took him to the other guy in another village to resolve the feud.
  10. jericho246

Missing brother.

Intended I think. Pure speculation on my part, NOT a spoiler: he probably dies while saving the younger siblings.

Either way I'm sure his fate will be revealed once you complete the two main quests (talking to lords about the artifact and the other one)
  11. jericho246

Controller Rumble

There is no controller support ATM
  12. jericho246

horse melee combat

I used to miss my swings half the time in Warband as well, so no difference for me there lol.
  13. jericho246

the game is unplayable

reduce resolution scaling
  14. jericho246

Please add controller support & Steam Cloud save support ASAP. It's needed for GeForce NOW Players.

So the game is on GeForce NOW. That's great. But most people using GFN are using CONTROLLERS! And controllers are not supported in this game. Please make it happen TaleWorlds. I want to play this god damn game from my couch with my controller! I gave the game a positive review so please consider...
  15. jericho246

Criminal organisation

Pretty sure it's part of the "kingdom management". And that's not currently included in the Early Access.
  16. jericho246

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

I dunno, after 6 hours of playing the SP I gotta say it's kinda underwhelming. I don't know what I expected, but yeah. It's not bad but not great either.

Pros of Bannerlord:
    + Can execute prisoner lords
    + AI seems smarter
    + graphics, obviously

Cons
    - more to do than in Warband, but still not enough IMO
    - character models are weird, seen a lot of bald children and teenagers
    - the quests are repetitive and kinda boring
    - crashes.
  17. jericho246

How to find my fugitive Brother in campaign?

The quest where you have talk to lords is really dumb though. And boring. I know it's not a mandatory quest but still I expected something better at the beginning of the game. Talk to 10 lords? Really?
  18. jericho246

The final hour.

It says 1 hour left until it releases. There are 36 minutes left.

Incorrect
Back
Top Bottom