Search results for query: *

• Users: LokiPhurr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Looting System Rework

The Problem: The amount and type of loot available after a battle does not represent what was used on the field. Causing your soldiers to attain better equipment than their commander. Highly un-immersive. The Solution: There are several ways to fix this issue. First and most simple, would be to...
  2. Resolved 1.8 after battle is over during celebration animations, the new crouching/tired animation, (maybe) freezes.

Summary: After a battle is won or lost, while the soldiers remaining are cheering, there is a new animation, I think it’s new, that has the troop kneel down on the ground. I tried with no mods after much trial and error. 95% of the mods I use conflict with this animation for some reason, mods...
  3. Resolved Is it wise to recommend an AMD GPU when so many facets of the game are designed through Nvidia software?

Summary: AMD GPU Random Crashes Modded and unmodded, multiple game versions. How to Reproduce: To many to account for. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Can’t figure out how to post the image. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: AMD...
Back
Top Bottom