Search results for query: *

1. Winnie

Need More Info [v1.2.7] Duel Mode Client Crash

The crash reason was insufficient memory. Were you running any other apps while playing the game?
    no, I have enough memory for bannerlord, and when it comes to memory I need to point out that the current version of DLSS still has bugs that can cause memory leaks
  2. Winnie

Need More Info [v1.2.7] Duel Mode Client Crash

Summary: I was just staying as an observer in the Duel Mode Server when the Client suddenly crashed without warning, this is a common crash, please investigate in detail How to Reproduce: It is possible to stay on a duel server for long periods of time. Scene Name (if related)...
  3. Winnie

Enables more maps to appear in the poll screen at the same time

FI3 team make it possible, this shouldn't be too difficult, 5maps doesn't seem to be enough right now. @Dejan
  4. Winnie

Maps

QQ-20231220174331.png

Fix this strange terrain bug in Port at Omor
  5. Winnie

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

patchnotes-v126.png

Beta v1.2.6 (30/11/23)​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred during the battle due to a bug in the range calculation of units.

Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that enabled low-level troops to block a number of consecutive attacks from different directions.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after pressing the Auto-Deploy button during the Order of Battle phase.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented you from targeting castle gates, siege engines, and alike with an attack order.
    • Fixed a bug that caused crafted item’s names to reset after loading a save.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented some option names and values from being updated after changing the language in the Options screen.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused perks that provide a speed bonus to attacks to scale the final damage too high.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented you from joining the server even after downloading the map (with a revision parameter).

Changes
    • Implemented the in-game admin panel & admin features for dedicated servers.
      • The in-game admin panel provides an easy way to organize and moderate events. It comes with the following options:
        • Require mission restart: Game Type, Map, Attacker & Defender Culture, Minimum Score to Win Duel, Number of Rounds, Map Time Limit, Round Time Limit, Warmup Time Limit, Maximum Number of Players
        • Have immediate effect: Welcome Message, Team Balance Threshold, Friendly Damages, Class Limits (Allow, Disallow)
        • Others: End Warmup, Mute/Unmute Player, Kick Player, Ban Player
      • The admin features are only available to those who enter the server as an admin by providing the admin password (right-click on the server and then "Join as Admin"). You can then access the admin panel via the Escape menu.
        • The "AdminPassword" can be set from the server config.
      • Added an admin announcements system that pushes out text to everyone on the server. Admins can utilize it by typing the following into chat:
        • /ab [text] - Admin Broadcast - Displays the announcement in the middle of the screen as well as in chat alongside a sound notification.
        • /ac [text] - Admin Chat - Displays the announcement in chat.
      • Implemented a new configuration option to support the admin panel. The "add_map_to_usable_maps [MapName] [GameType],[GameType]" allows you to specify which maps should be made available in the admin panel for which game types.
        • For example: "add_map_to_usable_maps mp_siege_map_005 Siege,Skirmish"
      • Visit the updated Hosting a Custom Server modding documentation page to learn more.
    A large step for MP :smile:
  6. Winnie

1.1.4 multiplayer fixes

We are very glad that TW finally solved the stability bug that has plagued MP for several months after receiving continuous feedback from players. CN region will reconvene players to return to MP for play recently. We look forward to the following update which will allow players to directly access our server bypassing lobby as soon as possible, which will further expand the number of MP players
  7. Winnie

Need More Info Unable to Add Sounds to Multiplayer Module

Hey, can you please try to reproduce the issue on Singleplayer mode by adding the sounds there. If you are unable to add the sounds to SP as well please let me know.
    Sorry I have no SP development experience and don't know how to trigger sound play in SP. Here's my code for trying to play a sound after MP Siege starts, but it doesn't work, hopefully it do help for you.
    6MA-M.png
  8. Winnie

Need More Info Unable to Add Sounds to Multiplayer Module

Summary: https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/playing-sounds/adding-custom-sounds/ I'm trying to add some sounds to Multiplayer Module by following the document in detail. But none of these sounds even recognize the soundIndex (soundIndex = -1) correctly or play properly in the game (Multiplayer...
  9. Winnie

Resolved Captain Client & Server Will Crash after More Than 8 Players on One Side at the Round Starts

This got changed. For 6v6 the setting will work with value of one as well. Not yet applied to the game with hotfixes tho. It will be part of the next big patch.
    Nice work:smile:
  10. Winnie

In Progress Unreasonably "AutoTeamBalanceThreshold" Settings

Here's how you describe "AutoTeamBalanceThreshold" : Maximum player imbalance between team 1 and team 2. But by decompiling the "TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.dll" I found that your code does this (in the image). By setting AutoTeamBalanceThreshold to 1, servers will allow 2 players imbalance...
  11. Winnie

In Progress Ayzar Stronghold : Stuck in a Pole

Hey, forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
    It's been 2 months and the bug is still there. When can you fix this? Is it a tough job?
  12. Winnie

In Progress Not All Players are Ready to Join

Summary: Players may trigger "Not All Players are Ready to Join" after exiting the server abnormally, this will prohibit them from entering the server again until it is restarted. How to Reproduce: Players exiting the server abnormally. Also the community has given a behavior fix for this...
  13. Winnie

Siege Ayzar Stronghold

aC-dI.png

I would point out that the most serious problem with this map is that attacker_spawn_4 is placed too far away from flag E. After capturing the flag CD, the siege team still needs to respawn outside the stronghold and the average time to get to the flag is about 1 minute, which is a terrible experience for the attack team. No one wants to spend their time in rushing.

nfmi2.png

The other issue is on the defensive respawn area. defender_spawn_1_2 is too scattered. The attacker can often break through the defensive line and grab EF directly to disrupt the whole game. I believe the map was designed so that the attackers could take the flags in ABCDEFG order (BTW therefore Baravenos Enciclement's order of flags is confusing in my opinion). Therefore, I recommend placing most spawn points for spawn_1_2 near point D to prevent the attacker from harvesting EF too early
  14. Winnie

In Progress Dedicated Server Shutting Down with Delay during Map Changes

However, please fix the server crash issue as a priority. The current server performance is satisfactory enough that there is no rush to migrate.NET to a newer version. Chronic server crashes will render multiplayer games unplayable, and official servers have this problem, shouldn't it be a priority?
  15. Winnie

Resolved Captain Client & Server Will Crash after More Than 8 Players on One Side at the Round Starts

I've been informed that the max number of players on each side that is allowed in the Captain game mode is 8 and passing that is prone to crashing. This is because of how the formation system works.
    cORzj.png
    If you are not willing to fix this please change the "AutoTeamBalanceThreshold" which will allow all Customservers to open 16 captains instead of just 14
  16. Winnie

In Progress Dedicated Server Shutting Down with Delay during Map Changes

Summary: Dedicated Server Shutting Down with Delay during Map Changes. This problem is most likely to occur on servers with more than 40 players. It seems that lobby actively disconnects from the server during the map change phase. It is not clear why, but it greatly affects the number of...
  17. Winnie

In Progress Skirmish Client Will Crash after More Than 6 Players on One Side Immediately

This is obviously a VoiceChatHandler crash, hopefully you can fix it so I can use it in another Multiplayer Mode (though you don't want to use it in anything but Skirmish mode)
  18. Winnie

In Progress Skirmish Client Will Crash after More Than 6 Players on One Side Immediately

Summary: Skirmish Client Will Crash after More Than 6 Players on One Side Immediately. How to Reproduce: Make one side have 7 players, all players on a side with more than 7 will crash. "[Custom Server] Fixed a server crash that occurred when more than 6 players joined a team during a skirmish...
  19. Winnie

Summary: Captain Client & Server Will Crash after More Than 8 Players on One Side at the Round Starts. How to Reproduce: Make one side have 9 players after round start, Client & Server will crash at the same time. Media (Screenshots & Video): There is no log or other information, because it is...
Back
Top Bottom