Search results for query: *

1. NacroxNicke

Go / Baduk

Has anybody heard about it? Go? Baduk? ... It's a Chinese board game, an abstract strategy game, that consists on playing on a 19x19 board with black and white stones, and you need to surround either points or your opponent. It has been played for like 3000 or 4000 years, and has been spread...
  2. NacroxNicke

Sound SubMod - Better Stability?

While looking at the sounds files, I noticed some files in .mp3 format, that format may make the engine less stable, so I started to experiment making them .wav to see if it did improved the mod itself with the crashes. As my testing could be biased (I saw an improvement though), I decided to...
  3. NacroxNicke

More than 32 samples per sound - RGL Error

I'm trying to use some sounds created for the 1.011 version of mount and blade on warband, but when I try to launch the game it says this: RGL Error "More than 32 samples per sound" I suppose that the new warband doesn't support wav files or something, there is a way to make those sounds from...
  4. NacroxNicke

1866 - Post your Screenshots!

It's important to say that you need to post with a screenshot, so TRY to post with a screenshot and don't fill this topic with flood or spam. Let's start... Sorry for the low quality!  :): Raiding a Train: (8 Screens) Gettysburg: (8 Screens...) Comanches (or Apaches?) are attacking us...
  5. NacroxNicke

Sound Add-on to TEATRC

Sound Add-on to TEATRC Well, that is, I been playing for some weeks with those sounds, and I'm able to say that those sounds are AWESOME, they really make the combat more interesting, It is really wonderful how a sound pack can make a game more exciting to play. These sounds are from the...
  6. NacroxNicke

Images for Troop Trees

Only English for now, I will update later: English Recruit: English Militia: English Spearmen: English Peasant Archer: English Yeomen: English Sargeant: English Man at Arms: English Billman: English Longbowman: English Heavy Cavalry: English Axeman: English...
Back
Top Bottom