Search results for query: *

1. yzzdxrdh

SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

I tried and it would crash on startup, I'll try again.
    I can open it in1.0.9
  2. yzzdxrdh

Can we get a fix for e1.06? I don't like the EA custom battle mode.
    You can follow his moddb front page and to download
  3. yzzdxrdh

Can we get a fix for e1.06? I don't like the EA custom battle mode.
    The author has renew the enhancebattletest mod ,here https://www.moddb.com/mods/enhancedbattletest/downloads/enhancedbattletest-e101
  4. yzzdxrdh

SP Native Total War style RTS Camera

I cannot find enhancedmission in my singleplayer ,I deem that I do all steps . And I DELETE other mods in 1.0.8.
  5. yzzdxrdh

Why Do We All Have Fake Names?

I am CALLED Lady Atjahan ...What a big surprise!
  6. yzzdxrdh

What happened to the option for disabling women warriors?

oh ...I want to say I am satisfied with it.
  7. yzzdxrdh

I open it successfully, thank you author !Apparently I am not satisfied with the Early access custom battle .This mod I really like ,it really cool !!!
  8. yzzdxrdh

who is waiting ???

I'll take a shower,and make sure I am clean ,and then open the bannerlord with respect.
  9. yzzdxrdh

What will your first Bannerlord character name ,may you share with us?

Harlaus the Elder. I'm going to make my descendants live long and prosperous lives.
    haha big bed... sounds great
  10. yzzdxrdh

Beta files into EA files.

If you download the new Update

,you will find your Beta become 1GB . the new Update remove all the useful data .
    so ...impossible
  11. yzzdxrdh

What will your first Bannerlord character name ,may you share with us?

My first id is Amasa ,it is like my real name ,and in book he is not a good man and not a bad man. My real name is very very similar to it :) And ...I read Bible not very often and understand only a little ,may be Incorrect evaluation to Amasa :smile:
  12. yzzdxrdh

The steam countdown is now incorrect

Take it easy ,man ,Yes I concern that something wrong with the steam page ,but I understand too busy to change it by taleworlds.Now they prepare for the EA, they not only change the release date but also not change the support language, so just take it easy :smile:
  13. yzzdxrdh

Steam still says 31 of March?

It'll get updated relax.
    maybe we should wait until...when they have time to change it
  14. yzzdxrdh

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

If you actually looked into that thread you would see that there are plenty of objective flaws with the combat right now.
    thought it may some problem ,I think most of us want singleplayer
  15. yzzdxrdh

how is this an argument? why do you play any new game? by your logic, people should just play the original game that they like and never new ones or sequels.

how is saying the game should not change valuable? Bannerlord has a number of flaws with its combat system, some more controversial than others, but just by viewing noudelle's thread I'm sure you'll find plenty of examples that you actually agree with - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/combat-issues-and-inconsistencies-megathread.389699/

your mindset is literally 'GAME GOOD GO PLAY OLD GAME IF U DON'T LIKE'. ???. i mean what even...
    though this have many problems, Taleworld just Early Access.we should help them to modified it.I want singleplayer and I think most of us want it ,it does not effect more in singleplayer mood
  16. yzzdxrdh

hey ,if you want to warband, you just go to it ,and do not post any negative words to our forums . You know there days the virus are too serious ,and some people are dying ...if your word does harmful to the release ,you make a big mistake ! and you will regret .so please stop the negative words .Please awake ,it is 2020 now ,warband you may like very much ,but today its graph is awful ,and not liked by everyone,and Talesworld need money ,please let us buy bannerlord so they can get enough money to make it better !
  17. yzzdxrdh

Taleworlds, thank you!

thank you taleworlds,well done!
  18. yzzdxrdh

Date

this is my question ,why they not change the release date? And not change the language of its support?
  19. yzzdxrdh

Give away 30th march

thanks you kind :smile: :razz:
Back
Top Bottom