Search results for query: *

1. Artem1s

Patch

Nice 1.3.0 patch! I'll check it out :wink:
  2. Artem1s

In Progress Scene Editor Scene editor v1.2.7 can't save interior scenes, tools crash.

I am also crashing when i save even on the empty default scene. i am on 1.2.7
    Same here on the latest version
  3. Artem1s

Different languages on the battlefield?

Sounds like a really immersive feature, though I don't think TW's priority is to add something similar to this. Your best bet is to make a suggestion in the comment section of the mod (for those that don't know what OP is talking about, check out Nemesis here). It's definitely possible to mod in different languages for the factions, it's just a matter of how much work you want to put into it.
  4. Artem1s

Why did Talesworld not add slaves ?

An excerpt from this reddit thread (massive kudos to the OP for scouring through code to see all the cut content):
    • Commented out lines in world_lore_strings.xml in SandBox refer to each of the Empire factions having disagreement over various laws, several of which hint towards the sexism mechanic and slavery mechanics, both of which no longer exist.
    • minor_faction_conversations.xml contains dialogue for a slave rebellion led by a man named 'Corastos', hinting at a cut slavery mechanic
    So slavery and sexism mechanics were planned initially, but were ultimately removed. Maybe it's to keep the age rating low in some countries (here in germany you only need to be 12 years old to play Bannerlord) but that might be a stretch. :wink:
  5. Artem1s

Transmog

I know this will not happen unless there is a DLC, but I would love to see it.
    If you're on PC you can use this mod right here. It's exactly what you're looking for but I don't know if it works for the latest version. However if you're on console you're out of luck :wink:
  6. Artem1s

Patch Notes v1.1.2

What do you mean?
    He's referring to the fact that TW patched version e1.7.0 today
    image.png
  7. Artem1s

Patch Notes v1.1.2

Yes, this hasn't occurred for us unfortunately. I thought maybe we may find an issue in the code, but there isn't an immediate obvious problem. We are still looking, but what would be really useful is a savegame that is prior to this issue occurring. If you happen to have such a thing, it would be great if you could share it.
    I'm experiencing the same issue, since it's a probability (like ex. pregnancy) it could take months or years, there is no set time frame where wanderers that are elevated into vassalage disappear so even if a save game is sent right before the vassal disappears, it could again take years.

Take look at this reddit post, many people seem to have the same issue, even on console.
  8. Artem1s

Units weigth getting fixed in gamescom version?

The voice overs will be greeting lines, right? Sort of like in Total War diplomacy. I hope more voices are added too.
    They will be greeting lines and also companions stories. Back when they did the MP beta in 2019 there was a whole folder of voice lines when digging through the bannerlord directory. Since i always make back ups of my games I still have them :smile:

"I will drink from your skull" and "From your skull I will drink"
    "It´s almost a complete game season"

:iamamoron:
    There's also a variation of "I will drink from your skull" :wink:
  9. Artem1s

Spear flags are back. Are the banners not actually in-battle though? Or just not in siege battles?
    The testudo flag i showcased was present in the battle. Sadly I couldn't test out field battles since everyone's been given a 15 play-time. I bet @CaptainFracas knows more in that regard!
  10. Artem1s

Yes, we've got a whole thread regarding this issue right here since the very beginning: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...nit-collision-and-mass-fix-suggestion.410721/

Also the confirmation by Dejan that they did work on this issue so it wasn't just a placebo effect on my side :smile: :
    Untitled11-1.jpg
  11. Artem1s

The console version of Bannerlord has more features like BANNERS

Does the XBOX version running at 60FPS?
    Yes, in performance mode it will run in 60 FPS. There's also a fidelity mode which runs at 30 FPS, graphics wise I didn't see any big visual changes between these 2. It could be that there will be less troops on performance mode, but sadly I didn't check if that's the case.
  12. Artem1s

Thanks!
    And how does it feel to play the game on console? Is it even playable with a controller?
    It took some time getting used to, as a new player you really had to examine the controller spreadsheet first. The time you could play was only a 15 minute period before they told you to leave so there wasn't a lot of time to get familiar with the controls. Thankfully I told my "camera man" to take a picture of the control scheme so you guys can take a look at it aswell:
    IMG-20220829-WA0002.jpg
  13. Artem1s

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

Ayy shame we missed you, would have been great to talk to you. As you saw, we have indeed improved on this issue.
    I was pretty late to the party at 5 pm. I kept looking around for anyone I know and asked for you guys but the people I talked with weren't on the forums. :grin: Next time for sure though!
  14. Artem1s

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

We have literally >2 years of EA dealing with Taleworlds to get them to understand this whole issue, there are hundreds of threads discussing this ad nauseam.... According to Dejan they are working on it and I believe his words...however we will see how well cooked that bun comes out of the oven.
    After playing the gamescom version, I can safely say that they did improve on this issue. Granted, it's still a meatgrinder on siege towers and some sudden movements by the AI did catch my eye but it seems like units are more likely to wait until it's their turn to attack and when attacking, they don't suddenly start dancing and push you around, but they'll try to hold their ground.
    giphy.gif

To make sure that it wasn't just a placebo effect, I immediately booted up bannerlord and played a custom siege battle and the changes on the gamescom version were really noticeable. Sadly I only had 15 minutes time to test these improvements before I got booted so I can only talk about the sieges. :smile:
  15. Artem1s

Wonderful!
    I send you a big warm hug and keep up the good work on that channel that many of us are addicted to.💪 :wink:
    giphy.gif

@Spinozart1 We must keep an eye on what Artem brings us in the next days. :fruity:
    So I took a good look at Brogomirs inventory about the cloth thingy and didn't find anything that hasn't been shown/talked about yet. It's either the little flag on the spear:
    giphy-downsized-large.gif

Or the testudo flag:
    giphy.gif

Either way, now that gamescom is over, @Duh_TaleWorlds can you enlighten us what you meant regarding the cloth thing? :smile:
  16. Artem1s

Have fun! Also if you could, let us know what Duh is hinting at here please. "By the by, check Brogomir's stuff for another clothy thing."
    Interesting, I'll definitely check this out. Thanks for the heads up!
  17. Artem1s

giphy.gif

I see that scepticism on this topic is flying upon us too...:iamamoron::lol:

What I find curious to say the least is the lack of gameplays this year... even if they are of poor quality recorded from a mobile phone, I'd like to see how those banners work in-mission.
    I'll be there today and try to get some poor shaky mobile footage for you @Terco_Viejo :grin:
  18. Artem1s

Yet another thread about being able to command formation X to charge only to enemy formation Y

Yep, for cavalary charge RTS does offer that. But if you look at "focus fire" and "ai switch weapon command", RTS does not offer player to be able to do these.
    I see, I was under the assumption that you weren't aware of the targeting feature being implemented in the RTS mod. It's completely unfathomable that they won't add atleast this feature to bannerlord. Focusing fire and making your troops switch their weapons on command would truly be the cherry on top and make battles even more intricate and fun. No one plays bannerlord for its shallow diplomacy system so it would be natural that the number one selling point would be the most fleshed out area of the game but here we are. I do hope modders find a way to add these systems, they are our only hope
  19. Artem1s

Yet another thread about being able to command formation X to charge only to enemy formation Y

I mean look at this. The author of most consistently supported mod is asking these questions because he did not find a way to do these. My fear is that if something like these hardcoded and unreachable by modders then what are we gonna do? I am in dire need of some expert to shade light on this.
    I'm no expert, but this mod already gave us the ability to target a specific enemy formation, so it's definitely doable! :smile:
  20. Artem1s

Any news about the replay system ?

Agreed with everything you said. Content creators heavily rely on mods that make stuff like this possible and it's always a gamble if and when they're going to be updated, it's absolutely necessary for us to create something of high quality but not only we will benefit from this system. I'd love to see what other people can do with it and I'm sure you do too, so it would be very nice if you can shed some light on the current situation regarding the replay feature @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds.
Back
Top Bottom