Search results for query: *

1. pOgan pAgan

SP - General Equipment Update

Hi, i saw there is new equipment, especially the sturgian armors, very cool so i was going to start a new game after 3 weeks and... i was always bothered with the Sturgian lords wearing that low teer armor and every lord is the same, and i thought that now the game has new armors and equipment...
  2. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Timed CTD

So after a while in a campaign (3 months) i got ctd while moving on the map https://prnt.sc/rz5p1n And the cdt happened every time I restarted the game, and at the same time before I made a new campaining and then after 3 weeks the game got the same ctd. Version: 1.1.0 OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia...
  3. pOgan pAgan

Negative relations from being taken prisoner

So i was taken prisoner while defending my city and i was friend with my leader of the faction with 40+ relations ( Rhagaea, also i married her daughter) and after i was taken prisoner when i saw the relations it was -14 and we were enemies Version: 1.0.4 OS: WIN 10 GPU: GTX 750TI CPU: I5-4590S...
  4. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Sige CTD

So when i was besieging the castle of Macalovea i tried to speak with my wife Ira from the army manager and the game crushed. Also when i loaded again and when i entered the siege i deployed my armies and when i click lunch an assault game also crashed. Version: 1.0.4 OS: WIN 10 GPU: GTX 750TI...
  5. pOgan pAgan

In Progress BUG: Tacteos

I found Tacteos in a lord's hall and when I pressed the button to recruit him he said I need a sum of 98545 or something.
  6. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Mercenary wage problem

So when you accept a contract you will only get 15 dennars, and that's it, no army unceep covered.
  7. pOgan pAgan

CTD: Taking a quest

So when you go to Amitatus and talk to Ulbesos the Cooper he will give you a quest to get him 6 units of wool but when you say Alright... the game crushes to desktop
Back
Top Bottom