Search results for query: *

1. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Mercenary wage problem

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

I know bro, thanks for the reply. Excellent work, idk if you take the recommendations for serious but i have a big ones coming this days ahahha cheers
    :grin::grin:
  2. pOgan pAgan

SP - General Equipment Update

Hi, i saw there is new equipment, especially the sturgian armors, very cool so i was going to start a new game after 3 weeks and... i was always bothered with the Sturgian lords wearing that low teer armor and every lord is the same, and i thought that now the game has new armors and equipment...
  3. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Timed CTD

Here you go:
    Hope you fix it soon because the game is unplayable.
    Some notes on the issue:
    - Before i updated to 1.1.0 i had no problem, i was in day 1200 and i don't have that CTD.
    - The game restarts the settings after the game has crushed, so when i enter after the crush the graphics are on low and when i enter i need to configure the exposure and brightness again.
    I need a little bit of help. I used the https://bannerlord.party/banner/ Banner editor. But i want to go back now to my normal banner and i don't know how to do it.
    PS: I love this game so far, you are the best studio, :lol: I love you guys <3 keep up the good work
  4. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Timed CTD

Hi, can you share your save files?

Yep, how can i upload them here ?
  5. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Timed CTD

So after a while in a campaign (3 months) i got ctd while moving on the map https://prnt.sc/rz5p1n And the cdt happened every time I restarted the game, and at the same time before I made a new campaining and then after 3 weeks the game got the same ctd. Version: 1.1.0 OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia...
  6. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Wife getting pregnant without me present

Doubt besets me!
    Send the maids to investigate

Send more spies (-50)
  7. pOgan pAgan

Negative relations from being taken prisoner

So i was taken prisoner while defending my city and i was friend with my leader of the faction with 40+ relations ( Rhagaea, also i married her daughter) and after i was taken prisoner when i saw the relations it was -14 and we were enemies Version: 1.0.4 OS: WIN 10 GPU: GTX 750TI CPU: I5-4590S...
  8. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Sige CTD

So when i was besieging the castle of Macalovea i tried to speak with my wife Ira from the army manager and the game crushed. Also when i loaded again and when i entered the siege i deployed my armies and when i click lunch an assault game also crashed. Version: 1.0.4 OS: WIN 10 GPU: GTX 750TI...
  9. pOgan pAgan

In Progress BUG: Tacteos

It's solved, now he is just a character.
  10. pOgan pAgan

Resolved (Small bug) When leaving a Faction as mercenary, everyone hates you.

Okay, so can someone tell me how does the mercenary contracts work ?
  11. pOgan pAgan

Okay, I will go and find him now. I think he is in southern empire capital city
  12. pOgan pAgan

I found Tacteos in a lord's hall and when I pressed the button to recruit him he said I need a sum of 98545 or something.
  13. pOgan pAgan

Resolved Mercenary wage problem

So when you accept a contract you will only get 15 dennars, and that's it, no army unceep covered.
  14. pOgan pAgan

Resolved (Small bug) When leaving a Faction as mercenary, everyone hates you.

Yep i have the same problem, i think there needs to be a contract time and after that you can extend it or leave.
  15. pOgan pAgan

CTD: Taking a quest

So when you go to Amitatus and talk to Ulbesos the Cooper he will give you a quest to get him 6 units of wool but when you say Alright... the game crushes to desktop
  16. pOgan pAgan

Bannerlord king depose

Unfortunately minor factions are single clans just with unique troops and mechanics; as you can't join another clan you can't join a minor faction. Though it does sound like you can foster good relations with them to hire their troops and possibly request their support in battle.
    Shame, im disapointed :cry:
  17. pOgan pAgan

Bannerlord king depose

It isn't going to be the same as in medieval Europe, that much we know. From what's been described, succession laws are a simple matter of the Clan leader nominating a successor from their family - and that's it.

The major factions or kingdoms are composed of a number of different Clans (think of them as noble families). The kingdom is ruled by the leader of one of those families. The other Clans compete with each other for position within the kingdom, and ultimately for the opportunity to replace the incumbent Clan as rulers of the kingdom. Quite how this comes about hasn't been described in detail, as far as I'm aware, but it's likely to be something to do with building up your own Clan's renown and influence, as well as strategic relations with the other Clans in your faction, so that you can make a challenge for rule when the time is right.

I'm assuming that when you marry your player character to some NPC, whoever they are and whatever their rank and position, that that NPC becomes a member of your own Clan afterwards, and any offspring you have are also in your Clan. I don't see how the system could work, otherwise.

But whatever the details, the point is that you absolutely can join an existing major faction and work your way up to become the ruler of that faction, unlike in Warband. The precise methods and processes for doing this will become clear once the Early Access comes out in a few weeks' time.
    Thanks for the info mate, do you have any information about joining in minor factions ?
  18. pOgan pAgan

Females of Bannerlord

It would be good at battania or little bit sturgia but not in empire ,vlandia nor aserai. They dont fit that culture.
    In that case yep, i agree
  19. pOgan pAgan

Females of Bannerlord

I dont want females as commander. Can someone mod this?
    HAHAHAHA sexsist
Back
Top Bottom