Search results for query: *

• Users: Valarr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Valarr

Fix these servers

How does such a big company create such a bad platform for their servers. The complete lack of effort towards fixing this is insane.
  2. Valarr

Insert hate thread here

Taleworlds bad !
  3. Valarr

Taleworlds you good?

Not like I can assist with anything coding wise but this community is incredibly talented. I understand the multiplayer development is under new management but I think the community would like to see some changes come with that on our end as well. Community interaction has been lackluster and a...
  4. Valarr

What's with this constant stuttering with the new patch????

I've got a beefy computer and never had issues until this new patch. Is there any known fixes on the our end or am I gonna have to wait another month for a patch?
  5. Valarr

pls give private servers

I am once again asking nicely for private servers. I will include a "please" if that will speed the process up. Does Taleworlds not realize if they just give us this then their game wouldn't be dead? audible sigh ps. this is super cringe @TaleWorlds
  6. Valarr

Custom Servers should be Taleworlds only priority right now

Without private/custom servers, multiplayer will die before full launch. Taleworlds made a major mistake when it did not provide this when EA first launched. The only reason warband has lasted so damn long is because of clans and custom servers. Multiple clans have already prepared for their own...
  7. Valarr

Map Editor when

they said a couple of weeks 3 weeks ago thx for reading !
  8. Valarr

Bannerlord is ESports ready, change my mind

With tournaments in both NA and EU already being a thing I can't see how Bannerlord isn't ESports ready! The intense action along with never knowing what's going to happen is always a thrill. Name another game where you can hop on a horse with any type of class and go and kill someone across the...
  9. Valarr

Hey Gamers, what do you actually like about Bannerlord multiplayer?

I know I know "controversial" but what do people actually like about multiplayer. Please, im looking for well devised responses amidst all this crap being slung on the forums!
  10. Valarr

SP - General Army creation causing pathfinding to mess up

When lords create armies my parties destination is changed to that of the army. Why? This is not a good feature or if its not meant to be please fix this. This is not a large issue but it is still relatively annoying.
  11. Valarr

Random Map Teleporting

Every time I leave a city or castle I am sent somewhere random on the campaign map. Not sure if this is a known issue or not but it is extremely annoying. It does not happen with villages but only the castles and cities. Any help would be appreciated
  12. Valarr

Crashing multiple times (Application error)

I keep getting error code 1000 (application error) the report says these are the files that are causing it. If there are known fixes to this I would like to know. Im currently running with a 2070 Super with 32gb of RAM so im not sure what the problem is. Thanks for the help crash_tags.txt...
Back
Top Bottom