Search results for query: *

1. Beta Branch e1.1.0

Oh my god TaleWorld you rock!
  2. Everything wrong with smithing.

Honestly, I think there should be master smiths that you interact with, with a similar interface but you pay them to do your bidding with your specifications. Why are we toiling away in the smithy? We are warlords for crying out loud. And why shouldn't we be able to pay a master craftsman to craft stuff for us? Could be more types of artisans than smiths for other sort of stuff, like say horse breeders for specified wishes for a horse or someone that makes siege engines, etc.
    These specialized artisians would be amazing! I would also love if they could add craftable armor parts like for example combinating various helmets or craftable rich belt garnitures etc. And I abosluteky agree with these special weapons made for order, like in Viking conquest DLC. The game lacks depth and immersion which Warband and Vikingconquest had.
  3. Concerns about content in Bannerlord SP - not much to do

I would also love to see some differences between the cultures. Something for example what would make you feel like you are actually playing some kind of a nomad styled facton. At Warband, especially viking conquest I loved all the small talks and different portraits and pictures while some important events were happening.

Bannerlord needs some features which will literally throw you in a world and culture you picked up,you want to feel that "Your parents were nobles who sat at one table with the Khan". Maybe different customs or maybe different content for Khanate and different for a Kingdom. You want to feel that you are leader of a tribe, leader of people and not just gathering influence to own as many settlements as you are able to. When they announced that, they will add tribes to bannerlord, I was hoping for some minor differences like:

- (mostly) Northern Sturgians would be more Norwegian and Swedish oriented with all the Ironage Vendel helmets or later Gjermundbu helmet
    - (mostly) Eastern Sturgians would be more Slavic influenced as for example Kievan Rus, wearing mostly svitas, caftans, Chernaya mogila helmets and lamellar armor

And same things goes with other factions. I know its fantasy game with some history influences, but I expected bigger variety of armors (some craftable variants of helmets would be amazing), weapons (variety of decorations for carolingians swords and nomad sabres), more casual clothes and expensive materials like brocade (or maybe craftable belt garniture with different decorations and applications). Maybe all of this would be great for some upcoming DLCs.

It also needs as most of you said; more immersion and depth, because connecting small things together makes large and difficult content to shine. This is what I expected from a game of this caliber.

On the other hand I truly understand that this is early access and priority number one is to hunt all the bugs,crashes and balance the game correctly, but yet, this is not a beta version or early release. This is a game we all paid for. I wish only the best to TaleWorlds team and I hope they are reading the forum from time to time.
Back
Top Bottom