Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Female Troop Trees [All Factions]

Tell me, in what file are NPC face codes stored ???

<face_key_template value="NPCCharacter.villager_"faction"" />

I can not find where this line leads, in which file these are stored: NPCCharacter.villager_ "faction"
  2. SP Native NPC Revamp

I’m glad that at least someone paid attention to this, I would still like to correct the growth, otherwise they all look like gnomes, and physique, otherwise they are all too skinny
  3. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

I already reinstalled the game itself, the result is the same, it crashes on the first boot screen

p.s.
    the game itself starts and works without problems
  4. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

I rebuilt the binary and the new binary has the same checksum as the old one. So the update has no impact on the mod.

Maybe it will help

hLc_QbxM9YI.jpg
  5. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

I rebuilt the binary and the new binary has the same checksum as the old one. So the update has no impact on the mod.
    While to no avail, even checked the integrity of the cache of the game itself
  6. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Sorry I forgot that. Maybe you can try to uninstall the mod, including the old version.
    Remove "EnhancedBattleTest.dll" and "EnhancedBattleTest.bat" in "bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\", if any, then reinstall the mod.
    Note that now the bin folder of the mod are moved into "Modules\EnhancedBattleTest\".

Yes, I saw this, but the fact is that I did not install the mod earlier on version 1.0.0 and ran it from "Modules \ EnhancedBattleTest \".
  7. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

The mod works fine on my PC. Strange.
    Could you please send the crash report to me?
    There is currently no such way: "bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\crashes\ "
    If I'm not mistaken
  8. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Did you start using bat or using official launcher? Also try to run the alternative bat.

Could this be due to their latest patch? He came out just an hour ago
  9. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Did you start using bat or using official launcher? Also try to run the alternative bat.
    Initially launched through a .bat file, then through an alternative to .bat, then through a browser, all one error
  10. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Then it will be released in a few hours.

Crashes on the first boot screen with an error: "Application Crash"
  11. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

It depends on what you want: Contains multiplayer characters and multiplayer maps only, or contains single-player characters and maps, etc.
    I have not decided it yet.
    I think it’s worth starting with multiplayer now.
  12. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Perhaps there are already some deadlines?
  13. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

I really hope that the author will continue to support this mod, even on the early access release, because the game does not yet meet the expectations that were assigned to it !!!
  14. Не запускается Bannerlord

Спасибо за ответ. Надо будет написать разрабам что мне не удалось поиграть в ЗБТ и придётся идти на улицу и шараёбиться((((((
    Дак ведь осталось каких-то 13 часов до выхода, это время стоит потратить на сон, я думаю)
  15. Не запускается Bannerlord

Причина в том, дружище, что бета закончилась сегодня, т.к. завтра выходит ранний доступ.
  16. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Tell me, please, can I create more custom units? At the moment there are only 3 of them in the mpcharacters.xml file

<NPCCharacter id = "player_character_1" default_group = "Пехота" level = "25" name = "player_character_1" профессия = "Солдат" culture = "Culture.aserai">
    <NPCCharacter id="player_character_2" default_group="Infantry" level="25" name="player_character_2" occupation="Soldier" culture="Culture.aserai">
    <NPCCharacter id="player_character_3" default_group="Infantry" level="25" name="player_character_3" occupation="Soldier" culture="Culture.aserai">
  17. ⚔️ Artems Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord ⚔️

Tell me, please, how do you give such a variety to units? I know that in the mpcharacters file there are 3 combinations of the same unit, but no matter what changes I make, combinations do not work out, it only comes out individually. If you can, tell me what you can do or be kind, give the sources of your files of this mod to mount and balde, this topic is very interesting

"Подскажи, пожалуйста, как ты даёшь такое разнообразие отрядам? Я знаю, что в файле mpcharacters есть 3 комбинации одного отряда, но какие бы изменения я не вносил, комбинации не получаются, выходит только по отдельности. Если можешь, подскажи как можно поступить или будь добр, дай исходники своих файлов этого мода на маунт, очень интересна эта тема"
  18. Why did age begin to influence physique?

What changed?
    If you look closely, you can see that when the age is at a minimum, the character is thicker, and when you start to increase age, the character becomes less fat.
  19. SP Native Advanced Custom Battle

Why did they do this? I like 1 option.

7qbAs0eZeL8.jpg
    fOEZkydbwrw.jpg
  20. Why did age begin to influence physique?

I am upset by such changes, I prefer 1 option.
Back
Top Bottom