Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info game freeze when opening charater screen in areena after practice fights

Sorry for taking so long, but the game ran without freezes, until today. I sent ticket, but of course I did not manage to reproduce the freeze while testing. It froze when trying to teleport from the arena after I had practiced. current build e1.7.2.316065
    I manage to take a recording that followed annother freeze, do I need to make annother ticket to transfer the file?
  2. Need More Info game freeze when opening charater screen in areena after practice fights

Sorry for taking so long, but the game ran without freezes, until today. I sent ticket, but of course I did not manage to reproduce the freeze while testing. It froze when trying to teleport from the arena after I had practiced. current build e1.7.2.316065
  3. Need More Info game freeze when opening charater screen in areena after practice fights

Summary: How to Reproduce:enter charater srceen to level up after practice fighting in Marunath. current charater was lvl 1 Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 Pro GPU: nvidia geforce gtx1080 ti GPU Driver...
  4. Open script error on opcode 2190

No, I have not been using cheats.
    But it was pretty disturbing, so I just stopped playing the character :confused:
  5. Open script error on opcode 2190

no, I'm not using any mods. I'm a bit worried if it affects any relations in the game. it has only affected this character so far.
  6. Open script error on opcode 2190

I always this error when I talk with lords, no matter what faction they are in. My character have joined the Rhodoks, I've been courting several ladies from different factions. The problem started after playing 550 days with the character. I'm currently running steam version of the game v1.174
Back
Top Bottom