Search results for query: *

1. Vedymin

Fake News

This is a thread where we try to find instances of incorrect information being promoted as true. Fake news can be hard to spot, but I have found it to be fun to read over Reddit every once and a while to see if I can spot anything that is off. For instance, from the Reddit front page today...
  2. Vedymin

PROOFED Hacking Software

Blacklist the server. problem solved...
  3. Vedymin

I miss Devblog

still memes

bc23V3X.jpg
  4. Vedymin

Help a noob understand. What does the "code refactor" business mean?

It means the developers are now using the bank they just made from the over 1 miliion sales and are partying all day long, but they are trying to make us think they are still working
  5. Vedymin

Ugly People

No. They are perfect. Have you seen Ysolda? Best girl.
  6. Vedymin

SP - General Tournament Spears Suck, please buff

When playing singleplayer and doing tournaments I avoid towns where contestants are given spears because they glance too much against heavy armor that some opponents may wear now. Usually spears in tournaments are paired with shields, but using a spear along side a shield makes this problem even...
  7. Vedymin

I hate Bannerlord

la la la blocking something something

Mordhau does have directional blocking but its different than Warband. You have to aim your parry directly at the weapon head or it wont work. Not the same as having fixed angles you can hold down though, I agree.

As for the OP... I agree that I do not like Bannerlord in its current state, but I have a feeling it will improve. The combat is clunky feeling to me, and some of the mechanics are broken imo. One major thing that bothers me is how tournaments now work in single player. Since the participants now keep their armor, I sometimes have issues with the crappy spears you get as they glance against armor way too much. When weilding a tournament spear with a shield it is impossible to land any hits.
  8. Vedymin

How famous is the above player?

oh my god its dan the chef. hey dan make me a cake you big boi.
  9. Vedymin

Your Bannerlord ea play-time?

10+ hours for me. I am mainly interested in singleplayer, but haven't found it very fun in its current state. I'm sure that will change.

I used to love M&B combat and I played Warband multiplayer extensively, but Mordhau has taken over for me in that regard now...
  10. Vedymin

Post Difficult Questions Here

There's Catholics in Japan? Scorsese lied to me? Again?

Speaking of japan and catholic people I found this:

Here is a hard question:
    Is anime dangerous to the mind?
  11. Vedymin

Tolkien Modding Community @M&B

love the skybox
  12. Vedymin

[Explicit] The Dangers of Erotic Role Play

Requesting response from @Callum @Vornne
  13. Vedymin

[Explicit] The Dangers of Erotic Role Play

Almost all my posts on this forum so far have been ****posts, so I want to point out that this post is completely serious. I was once a young person playing Persistent World, and there is something that is bothering me about what sometimes goes on inside Mount and Blade Warband roleplay...
  14. Vedymin

Callum the Frog

It has come to my attention a number of people posting hostile memes about Callum being Kermit the Frog. This type of activity should never be tolerated in this community. Posts aimed at destroying muppet unity should not be allowed. These are some reaction images people have been posting...
  15. Vedymin

Multiplayer is dying.

Did it catch the corona virus?
  16. Vedymin

corona? :(

NEWS:
    Borris Johnson, MP of the United Kingdom, is infected:

900 Italy deaths in one day:

Over 3.6 million Americans file for unemployment:

MSNBC is now using Halloween music (and USA has more officially declared infections than any other country):
  17. Vedymin

Marriage in Early Access

I hope it is, Cause if they add perma death. You won't have any sons or daugthers. Or does that mean permadeath is also not included?

Marriage system is what makes me wanna play this game.

You don't neet to marry anyone to have children :smile:
  18. Vedymin

Reading news of China stopping curfews because the virus is declining. How exactly can they be sure that doing so wont cause it to come back? Since there is no vaccine, people who haven't had it yet are capable of getting it.
  19. Vedymin

All this focus on the bad. Look on the bright side :smile:

(no positive articles were found at cnn ?)
Back
Top Bottom