Search results for query: *

• Users: Lavan
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Step-Bandid Hideouts are insane OP

Pls change everything at Stepe-Bandid Hideouts. It feels impossible to get rid of them right now. I´m LvL 14 with this char, i have Tier 6 Troops with me... and still get my ass kicked every bloody time. They just shoot us. Captain, they just shoot us, pls don´t send us to die!
  2. Little Things in EA that could be changed

Hi Guys, i hope it´s not the 100th Post about what could be changed in EA: - Penalty for getting an Arrow in the knee(for example while attacking an Outlaw-Camp) is extremly high. If you go down, your party goes down completly and you´re taken as Prisoner. This was kind of ****ty in Warband...
  3. CAN'T BUY? - FIXED

I couldn't access the Taleworlds site normally, but somehow it worked through an incognito window. So if you still can't reach the site maybe that can help someone.
    Thanks Mate! It worked!
  4. Taleworlds Discount - Can i Pay full price for someone else?

What a good ****. I'm pleasantly surprised by many people's generosity and kindness during this strange time.
    Well, i guess it´s our turn to decide how the world will be after that. We should try to help each other best, then we´ll all survive and have a better time after. If everyone thinks to himself first, it will be a horrible mess.

I just say Toilett Paper
  5. Taleworlds Discount - Can i Pay full price for someone else?

Here is give away organized by @Silberb.
    U cann send him the kay and he cann give more. It is nice generosity and it will make sombady heppy.
    S! and thx.
  6. Taleworlds Discount - Can i Pay full price for someone else?

Nah, i don´t wanna know who´ll get it. I don´t wanna judge if the person deserved or not, and the person shouldn´t feel any guilt or... debt is the better word
  7. Taleworlds Discount - Can i Pay full price for someone else?

Hi Taleworld, is it possible for me to pay the full price without Discount, and anybody else can have a free copy? Somebody who can´t afford right now. I know many people struggle for Money right now in Corona Time, and i´d fullfill for full 20% Discount. But i´d rather pay the full price and...
  8. Help stop the Corona Virus, Release Bannerlord today!

I Love this Thread :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Pls @Callum Help ppl stay strong home. Let them be testers! Let them help you, give their forced Holidays a reason. I´m German, and i vote for the Countries under quarantine to get it first. Guess thats fair
Back
Top Bottom