Search results for query: *

1. Lol, thank you! Means a lot hearing back from people about my map! Its actually based off a real...

Lol, thank you! Means a lot hearing back from people about my map! Its actually based off a real place "lower table rock in medford oregon usa" and most of the elements in the map can be found in real life besides the cave system. Ive hidden some easter eggs in the map as well for people to find!
  2. I actually planned it as a castle scene with the city in the background, but with the contest I...

I actually planned it as a castle scene with the city in the background, but with the contest I adjusted in order to compete haha. Thank you, and if you want to see what I based this map off of, look up "lower table rock medford oregon usa" its a place I grew up and loved to hike, but the US...
  3. Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

KingKastro:
    Lower Table Rock: (Lower Table Rock Final)
  4. How to spawn more villagers in a village scene? (Bannerlord)

My bad, i fixed the title. I thought that adding the bannerlord prefix would be more visible.
  5. How to spawn more villagers in a village scene? (Bannerlord)

Does anyone know the algorythm that the scene uses to determine how many npc/villagers spawn? And also if there is a cap on villagers?

At least knowing this I can find out how to maximize the amount of villagers in my scene.

And I still would like to ask the devs if they can impliment a system to put a specific, non-capped, number of npc in your scene.
  6. How to spawn more villagers in a village scene? (Bannerlord)

Damn, well thanks for the help I will definately use the code! I wish there was a way in game to do that though.
  7. How to spawn more villagers in a village scene? (Bannerlord)

I would really like to find maybe a work around that would work in the base game. I am trying to make a scene for the village scene competition and cannot modify the base game. If I did this, would it then work for anyone else who has my scene files? Or would they have to do this to their files in order to get the same effect? If any devs see this, can you please make a villager spawn modifier to the mod tools? Unless there is already a way to modify it... if there is please tell.
  8. How to spawn more villagers in a village scene? (Bannerlord)

I have been trying to find out how to spawn more villagers in a village scene, since mine is a little bit larger than a normal village scene. Right now it looks barren since there is only 20 ish villagers and I need probably about 40 to 60 ish.
  9. Villagers/NPC Not Spawning...

Instead of replacing the files inside sandbox core/sceneobj/empire_village_003 to replace my map with Teava's on the main game map, I made a new module, saved my map as empire_village_003 and placed the file in my modules sceneobj folder and made sure my module was activated when i played the game. that ended up working.
  10. Villagers/NPC Not Spawning...

I have literally followed the directions word for word: - Created Navmesh: (Set all face ID 0 to ID 1, Set Face ID 2 for all the places I have spawns and animations points, set face ID 3 for all animal spawns/areas) - Creat "Navivation_mesh_deactivator" (Set "Disable with faceID script to 1...
  11. SP Medieval Modern Oregonia: A State of War

Yeah, I thought about that, but it would require me to be sufficient at creating a lot of models. I am not, unfortunately... Creating the mod in this fashion will allow me to not have to create any new models, and also fulfill my dream of giving the Oregon landscape a medieval look. I could always create a mod later on in the Oregon Trail Era, but I would definitely need someone who could do the modeling. I also was going to include a lot of history about Oregon, just with a fantasy approach to it so that it would fit within this world. Also, what is osps?
  12. SP Medieval Modern Oregonia: A State of War

Oregonia: A State of War Compared to: Map of Oregon (with its counties and the biggest cities in each county) INTRODUCTION: (INSERT INTRODUCTION TO THE STORY AND BACKGROUND OF THIS MOD) ABOUT THE MOD: This is going to be an overhaul mod that will take you on a journey through the modern...
  13. Questions about Mod Tools (and suggestions?)

I too was wondering about proper code modules/ a good operations list for the code. A lot of the things you listed can be changed with code such as, factions, lords, cultures, unit trees, invasions and disasters.
    My main question is when and to what degree will we get support for coding rather than having to do work arounds?
    Do you know if it would be possible to set an army as a city with code? As in, I want to create a mod in which a faction is truly nomadic, and when you find them you talk to the camp leader who is the party leader and then can, just like a city, go to the cities tavern, arena, stores, etc (although obviously it will look like a nomadic tribe instead of a city)
  14. Questions about Mod Tools (and suggestions?)

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple questions I had about the mod tools? 1. I know that a scene and map editor will be included but what about: Faction editors, Lord editors, culture editors, and unit tree editors? - It would be nice if the editor ended up including...
  15. Bannerlord beta key

I have already done that multiple times, I have yet to even receive any notification on that. Is there anyway a dev could get me one?
  16. Bannerlord beta key

That guy was just joking, kinda a **** move lol
  17. Bannerlord beta key

Is there anyone I could get a beta key? I have applied multiple times since the game first allowed people to register for it with no luck.
Back
Top Bottom