Search results for query: *

1. Making sandbox games can be an ungrateful job

30+ hours median playtime for 5mil-10mil estimated players. Let that sink in.
    Using steams time tracking means nothing since it doesn't track play but rather if the app is open or not (and steam can be bad about shutting down their apps). Also a lot of people start a game then have to do something then just don't get back to it for hours.(like every time the cat lady decides to visit here, that's 3 hours afk at a min).
  2. How feature complete do you think Bannerlord is?

I'd take VC with Bannerlord's graphics at this point any day.
    And religion you could actually convert in your lifetime?
  3. PATIENCE

I'v been waiting long enough....and I haven't even bought the game yet :razz:

Better?
  4. Property Empire

Just give me a camp like VC so I can store my weapons and trinkets. God VC is so much better than this.
    Was kinda suprized this didn't pass forward, it was on of the more popular features.Though I always wanted to make it into a functional village not tied to a town or castle.
  5. Its Been A While

They are doing a code refactor that is taking a long time and they expect the new patch to come out soon, they almost released last week apparently but there were some bugs discovered. I don't think its supposed to be a huge update but the idea is that the code refactor will help them start pumping out content quicker in the future.
    Pretty sure quicker doesn't exist at TW. Not saying that's good or bad but they have 3 speeds...Slow..slower...traveling backwards in time.
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

When will the next patch appear? ?
    2095 give or take a few years :p
  7. The value of Castles vs Towns

Castles and town in all M&B games always been next to useless. Don't see that changing in any version.
  8. Workshops should say expected profits

no way, that's too tedious. im a high ranking noble of the realm. my accountant can figure that out for me and tell me what's worth while. that's what i pay him for!
    Offering not to cut off his head isn't payment :p
  9. SP - General Alternate Start Options

I would absolutely love this, just like your Start in Kenshi
    The sword start?
  10. ANYONE HYPED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

For tomorrow no...week-3 months after maybe.
  11. Give away 30th march

lol, another one?
  12. Import/ Export

I heard you can see in a couple days.
  13. What do you Think about the New 'Campaign' Single Player Mode?

My thought on this is it is one of those "Shutup, hold my beer and watch this" features. Seemed good in my head.
  14. Taking Over The Southern Empire in EA

comments from call a while back suggest you can tak over existing factions in EA just not make new ones.
  15. Symbols for banners in Bannerlord

517 is a pentagram, just in case you need to use your banner to summon a demon.

412 would make Möbius proud.

335 is an unlucky horse shoe. You need to have the ends pointing up, otherwise all the luck runs out.

This is what I want for my sigil:
    CCkbGd1WAAIyZ1g.png:small

It's only logical!
    But is it logical that he keeps dieing and coming back to life?
  16. What would you like to get done during the first month(game time, not real time) of a single player campaign?

Im going to roam the wasteland killing anything that moves....oops nope, wrong game...I'm going to roam the pretty map killing anything that moves.
  17. Pre Order / Pre Download

Not sure if preorder would help a help a lot of people atm.I know for me it wont, with the world all boring like atm. Since i ended up spending this months "play" money on another game to pass the time for bannerlord. But then i get paid on the 1st so its only an extra day before playing anyways.
  18. IT IS NOT JUST A GAME IT IS A WAY OF LIFE

Lol, id get burned at the stake for witchcraft.
  19. Is there a permadeath mode?

iirc aging is a thing so this means you will never get very far.
  20. Bannerlord around the corner, time to make new friends!

Friends are the first ones to steal your stuff. :p
Back
Top Bottom