Search results for query: *

• Users: Tukata
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Realistically, how long will we have to wait for new quests to be implemented ?

Right now, I don't exactly know how many quests are available in the game (can someone tell me the exact number ?) but it seems like the same 4-5 keep repeating over and over until you're so sick of this "Family Feud" quest you simply ignore it. What would be the ideal number of quests, for you...
  2. SP - General Suggestions about quests (frequency, difficulty and NPCs reactions)

So far, one issue of the EA (that will be fixed in the future with no doubt) is the very limited number of quests, making the game extremely repetitive. Creating new quests is a very long process and I'm not expecting to see a patch adding new quests before a long time, but here are several...
  3. SP - General Feedbacks and suggestions after playing a few hours

Hi Talesworlds, thank you for giving us a subforum dedicated to the centralization of feedbacks and suggestions, it will make things easier for everyone. Ok, so I really like the game and I'm having a lot of fun but there are things that could be fixed to make everyone's experience even more...
  4. Can we have a dedicated sub-forum for feedbacks ?

Right now it is impossible to give feedbacks about bugs because your thread simply disappear in a matter of minutes. Talesworlds, why don't you give us a special section in the forum to centralize all feedbacks from players ? Isn't the entire goal of an Early Access to receive the maximum of...
  5. Constructive feedback after playing a few hours

Ok, so I really like the game but there are a LOT of things that could be fixed right now, and I'm not talking about the missing features that will be added in the following months. Here are just a few of them I can think of right now after something like 5 or 6 hours in the game : There is no...
  6. Here is my feedback after a few hours

Ok, so I kinda like the game but there are a LOT of things missing. Here are just a few of them I can think of right now after something like 5 or 6 hours : There is no one in the streets. I just compared one of the screen the dev gave us back during the development : and some screens I took...
  7. The towns are really empty

I noticed that there are almost no one in the streets when you're walking in a town. When you compare with some screens we've got, it's pretty disappointing.
  8. How many towns will be copypasted ?

We've known for a long time that not every towns/village has been modelized yet and that some places will be copypasted, but how many approximately ? Are only a few places concerned, like two or three that are not finished yet, or is it something like half of the cities in the game that have not...
  9. 10 years of development and crafting weapons is not in at launch ?

What the hell ? They presented it in the 30 mn gameplay 3 years ago and it seemed totally fine, how the hell is this feature not ready for the EA ? Seems like the kind of feature that can be implemented in the game in a week. What have they been doing for 3 years since the 30 mn gameplay demo in...
  10. Battles are still big blobs clashing each other awkwardly

It seems like the AI has not been really improved on this aspect. In this video for example : You can see that each army form big blobs of soldiers instead of creating space between them. It leads the soldiers to act very unnaturally, since only the front line is fighting, blocking the others...
  11. Will the Heir System be in the Early Access at launch ?

I don't remember where but I swear that I've read somewhere that it wouldn't be in the EA. Can someone prove me wrong, please ?
  12. What do we currently know about companions in Bannerlord ?

Will they be unique like in Warband or randomly generated ? Are there new mechanics revolving around them ? I heard that they could die in Bannerlord, that's cool, but I wish we'd know more. I don't remember any dev blog focusing on the companions system.
Back
Top Bottom