Search results for query: *

1. MortineMortis

Steam Workshop Support

Hey, i was hoping that steam workshop support would mean that we will be able to use mods in streaming services like Nvidia Gforce Now, sadly it seems its impossible as of now. Is there any chance you will be improving the game's launcher to make that happen? Having mods running on Nvidia's powerful server... Could you imagine?
  2. MortineMortis

Kick button

Come on, I'm sure you can do better than that.
    Just as a side note I love you Kripaz, your responses made my day :grin:
  3. MortineMortis

Kick button

It would be delusional to say every single good player out there is in a clan and playing in the league.
    There is a ton of nice people and good players around the servers sitting around and refusing to join or create a clan in this **** show of a multiplayer game butchered by devs.
    you could probably get to know them had you tried to talk to people instead of riding your high horse at all times looking down at just about anyone Mexicano :smile:

there have been 2.
    yes TWO teams from European captain servers in lings league, and yours using majorly skirmish players to be frank.
    that leaves hundreds of random players out there who could be just as amazing at the game as any of the league participants :smile:
  4. MortineMortis

Captain Mode needs your help!

R.I.P. to the dying multiplayer
  5. MortineMortis

The State of Captain Mode

I couldn't agree more with Brandis'es points and ideas. I sure do hope Devs will take notice of it.
  6. MortineMortis

Possible Simple Solution to Captain Mode Delaying Silliness: Overwhelming Odds Multiplier

Don't blame the people using it.
    Blame what causes the behaviour.
    It's natural for people to play in a style/using strategies that are arguably best/most effective.
    This is simply how humans work.

This is why we had 6 2hnaders meta in previous patch. This is why people Rambo.
  7. MortineMortis

Possible Simple Solution to Captain Mode Delaying Silliness: Overwhelming Odds Multiplier

Let me just say that this Cav Rambo isnt just a 'noob issue'. It's a common practice aningst each and every captain mode clan that plays any of the community events or games. You can't find clan without dedicated Rambo cav players. Yes. More than one. Why? Becouse that's by far the superior way to play Cav. Way more effective than any other way to use them. And believe me it's the way entire teams thinks. Not just the cav players themself. This is simple truth. You all proposing to restrict cav ramboing by some forced restrictions is an equivalent of naming ibuprofen a cure for cancer as it decreases the pain, right?
    You wanna stop the Rambo make the devs fix the cav issues and create other viable ways for utilizing cav.
    As of current game state, If you have a cab player who can literally kill half of enemy team themself it is their teammates fault they tend to die in first minute before said cav makes some of their kills to help and swing the odds.
  8. MortineMortis

mute for the win

thats exactly what im talking about, you guys are stilll getting hurt by being called trash, for real adults right? behave like an adult yet you adults get hurt like children, the funny thing is im trashtalking everyone but yet some of those ppl who i trashtalked are on my friendlist right now, whats the change of heart? there are some players that are trashtalking some less some more, being hurt by every word is being an adult? you cant say behave like an adult when you are a child - does this hurt you aswell?

(oh p.s is this being toxic?)
    You know that your personal freedom ends right where the personal freedom of an other fellow human starts? You may have right to your opinions on other players, and other players may not suit your idea of the game - they have every right to do so. What you don't and should never have a freedom to do is to express your so called opinion in a manner that directly attack, insults or restrain the freedom of others, which seems to be the case.

If you insulted people like that on the streets you'd probably be treated with a first. Here in internet or games you are getting treated with better equivalent of a first - ban.

Did you even read the code of conduct TW posted on those forums?
  9. MortineMortis

mute for the win

If it looks like that in every game i am impressed you are not full-on forever muted.
    Keep your trash talk to yourself instead of expecting for others to put up wit it.
    There is a report button imma use it if i see its needed. Mods see the logs and apparently share the opinion that this clearly is not a way of communication the chat is intended too.
    Zrzut-ekranu-562.png
  10. MortineMortis

Wrongfully banned

Besides. There is still one team killer that didn't got the ban. Mods should get onto him...
    Let me tell you about the archery AI, kiling captains, fellow archers, fellow teammates, that random horse in the field, and that worm on the ground but not the enemy! :grin:
  11. MortineMortis

Wrongfully banned

Good question. I dont have an answer to that.
    I personally like the feature game without team damage wouldn't be the same, but to be frank since beta or anywhere in the early access stage I've never met a teamkiller so bad it would require a ban. It's a game feature afterall. We kill eachother constantly with my teammates as a duels if enemy is running or hiding at the end of game... And what? Somebody fills the report, all the devs will ever check is.... amount of team kills per minute and it's a ban? I call it bull****.
  12. MortineMortis

Wrongfully banned

To teach people to actually play, and not just spam random attacks
    Then why is it not implemented in siege or TDM? Where spam is the greatest issue?
  13. MortineMortis

Wrongfully banned

12th minute of a match should not be warmup. Teamhits are against the rules. Simple.
    Question. Genuine. Why not to just turn off the teamhits as per siege or tdm?
    If it's against the rules anyway.
    Sincerely,
    curious devoted player.
  14. MortineMortis

Muted ... For what?!

I am glad the ban system is in place. People don't realise that as long as they don't overly swear, throw racial and homophobic slurs nothing will happen too them? It's not like the bans are just thrown in randomly after each report. THEY ARE BEING REVIEWED. Moreover since introducing the ban system there is a noticeable decrease in toxic behaviour on chat. Toxicity was an issue since beta and was ever growing since release up until the ban system!

We have a whole channel dedicated to collecting screens of salty and toxic behaviour for us all to laugh at in our clans discord and I need to say we actually lack salty content now! Previously we had plenty of toxic screens daily! Now sometimes there is a whole week without any toxic encounter. TW most definitely should stick to the policy regarding communication abuse bans. If it goes for teamkilling bans I strongly believe the logs represent if it happens mid big battle or at some random place... If the mod thinks ban is justified, I am gonna to believe in that. Instead of whining change your behaviour people!
  15. MortineMortis

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

If Olaf is so keen to challenge people into games of captain mode in vain why didn't I see him throwing challenges at teams of captain league?
    Not so sure about your skills and winning possibility against actuall captain mode teams?

Stomping randoms with your shock spam tacitics does not mean anything.
  16. MortineMortis

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

huh! chill man. small or big, we have fun playing together, that is what it matters to us.
    Then convince your dear mate Olaf not to cause stink all over the forums causing havoc I and pain to both skrim and captain players as well as spreading bad reputation about captain mode community.

As far as my reading goes its Olaf who started the whole unnesesery argument.
  17. MortineMortis

Edited - can we have a Captain Mode sub forum (and a Skirmish one if Skirmish players want one)

I'm not so sure splitting the multiplayer community in this way would be such a good idea. It is highly unlikely that we will have different in-game character/class/gear selection systems for different game modes so the feedback regarding this should be relevant to the entirety of MP. (I do understand that what might be powerful in a 1-vs-1 might be weak in bigger battles with bots, and vice versa.)

What we could do though is look at adding prefixes (like we already use over in the modding section of the forum) for some common posting topics. However, we do already have something similar that people can use right now (see below):

There already is a tag feature but posters need to add tags themselves when creating a thread. You can then search for posts marked with those tags.

'A sure formula for failure is to try and please everyone'

I believe that as long as you will continue to balance the game the way you do, applaing changes to both modes you will never please the community of any of the modes enough to acctualy be pleased. Let's be honest, you even said that in your post. You know that modes are different enough that any change may impact the balance in dramatically different ways.

"(I do understand that what might be powerful in a 1-vs-1 might be weak in bigger battles with bots, and vice versa.)"

my question is why the Dev team is so reluctant to actually put that specific piece of knowledge into practice?
  18. MortineMortis

Do dropped weapons disappear faster now?

I've noticed that dropped weapons are disappearing at much higher rate right now, especially on duel server (I believe that's not even an thing on captain and skirmish) Is that an intended feature, or bug? Why was it changed to work that way? Could it get rolled back? With rather unconvinent...
  19. MortineMortis

Can't wait for a better matching system

I can tell you that playing in a six stack greatly improves the overall game experience and I heavily encourage everyone to join or form a clan for themselves.
    We (clans) also would prefer to face other clans instead of poor randoms (and we often organize such a matches) but it is not always possible. What are we supposed to do in case of no clan match available? Stop playing?
  20. MortineMortis

Sturgia has been nerfed too much!

they changed something because they lose to everyone.
    Last I have checked winning was directly related to abilities of players not quality of faction, which is as things should be
Back
Top Bottom