Search results for query: *

• Users: Floyd
  • Order by date
  1. Floyd

Dear TW we need something =>

Why we still cant take part of a battle if we re not either friend or foe of one of the fighting sides? For example, i am an opportunist Sturgian viking, and i suddenly see a battle between some Vlandians with some Khuzaits... I want to join battle to whatever side i choose, and then gain...
  2. Floyd

SP - General Select target for a group and other suggestions

Hi! I noted that when u order ur army to charge they scatter around the battlefield, and usually they avoid engaging archers. So I was thinking, WHAT IF... We can order to our units wich enemy`s unit to engage! For example: Select my cavalry and have another option for "select target" and...
  3. Floyd

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Hey everyone, we just shared another hotfix for the beta branch. It includes the following
    • Fixed the campaign map defender siege engine positions for the level 2 version of Medeni castle. This should resolve crashing for cases where the player initiates a siege against a level 2 version of the castle.
    • Fixed an issue that caused corrupted save files to crash the game on load screen.
    • Fixed an issue with the final perk of the 1-handed and 2-handed skills.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the diplomacy system to have multiple relations between kingdom pairs. This should alleviate some problems with short war and truce periods.
    • On average about 30% of towns and 50% of castles were experiencing issues with starvation. To improve this situation, settlements with less food now offer higher prices so caravans distribute food better. Village food production was also increased from 4/8/12 to 5/10/15 and consumption of beer in settlements now gives a bonus to food stores. Furthermore, garrisons grow to a lesser degree if a settlement has fewer or smaller villages. With these changes starvation was reduced to 10% of towns and 20% of castles - which mostly occurs in cases of hostile actions like raids and sieges.
    • Influence awards of some policies were adjusted to reduce influence inflation across kingdoms.
    • Effects of daily default projects for settlements were reduced.
    • Several minor fixes for AI war and peace declarations.

Very good work TW!
    Now as a suggestion: Can you put it on the first page of this thread? And always update there? its hard to read here lost in lots and lots of pages :grin:
  4. Floyd

Where are the last 100mb patch `notes?

Title. That broke the only mod im usin (Bannerlord Tweaks xD )
  5. Floyd

is the reinforcement idea still in the game ?

No it is not.

They can spawn troops 1 by 1 just to the main blob.

Infantry - in infantry formation
    Cav in cav
    Arches in archer
    Make a new object instance is one of the most costly things for engines
  6. Floyd

is the reinforcement idea still in the game ?

Problem is: They cant spam 3000 troops at once in the screen. There will not be machine powerful enough to handle that.
    So the only way to implement big armies, is by waves.
    The game spams a max of 1024 agents if i remember well, and then it need to wait until garbage collector kill some agents (lets say, 200) to instantiate another 200s and keep the 1024 limit.
    You could say "But total war games spawns 20,000 troops" Yes it does, but they act like a block guided by a single AI component, different to Mount and Blade games, where each agent on screen have his own "brain" and "decision threes".
    They could probably forcing the engine to max spawn 3000 agents maybe, but again, even a i9 9900k with 2x 2080 ti super and 32gb ram will struggle to get 40 fps. Now, how many people have that rig? Maybe 3 of every 10 clients.
  7. Floyd

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Amazing patch Callum!! GG TaleWorlds
  8. Floyd

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Between 500-2000 daily profit with one caravan. The companion leading the caravan has 50 trade skill too.
    What time they took until they start becoming productive? Mines are like months with negative value xD
  9. Floyd

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

How are your caravans in 1.4? Mine are always giving negative numbers :/ even setting trade skill for the companion to max level.
  10. Floyd

Critical! 1.4 Medicine not working

Cheats and old mods. Not surprised your game is broken.

i don't play the game. I just try to find problems.
    You can play with no "cheat" or whatever.
    I was not "cheating" anyways, i noted that no one in my party was healing, tried to increase medicine to see what happens and it didn't work.
    All the other commands worked fine, like add items to inventory for example so it is not a "mod" problem. The only thing the mod does its bring the console, nothing else.
  11. Floyd

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Bug: Melting high tier weapons causes in some point after the 1xx of skill to jump to 1030 (at some point instead of add X it add 850 or something points to the skill)
  12. Floyd

Critical! 1.4 Medicine not working

The skill is not working, perhaps you renamed it somewhere because i tried to max it out with campaign.set_skill Medicine 200 and "skill not found". And of course, i have 11% health for weeks :p For now i can use campaign.heal_main_party, but this bug must be fixed asap, cause game...
  13. Floyd

Looter equipment and mechanics

they have something better. Stones! (well not in my game because i removed them)
  14. Floyd

[FIELD BATTLE] ENEMY AI RUNNING IN CIRCLES ??

Yes if they re mounted archers.
    They will not charge to you and hit your head with a bow
  15. Floyd

A month already

Welcome to the 3rd world.
  16. Floyd

Failed to Modding :/

Tried everything. Even when i dont have that unblock option, i tried other ways to unblock as the dll unlocker mod, keep crashing.
    Code seems to be ok.
  17. Floyd

Failed to Modding :/

Hi Modders or TW team. I ve just started to put some hands to this (because the mod i was using is no longer compatible with 1.3.x, and player XP gain is too slow for me now, as long as other fixes) , and I'm following the tutorial...
  18. Floyd

Do u like random companion generation?

I dont care about companions. Just meat for my armies or caravans.
Back
Top Bottom