Search results for query: *

1. [BRE] Vicelin

Duchy of Aquitaine {EU}

is this considered necro? I'll find out soon enough. :^)

Also we play the new bannerlord online mod and chill on EU1, so if you want some buds hit us up broskis.
  2. [BRE] Vicelin

Duel Server Information

not true that is slander, reported.
  3. [BRE] Vicelin

NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

I don't dislike LES, I actually like that he is trying to bring a competitive atmosphere to the game (even though he is not doing it the good way) but from what I know Les didn't host any Warband tournament and didn't help to keep the scene alive. We should just wait for people with experience to help the scene grow rather than rushing and failing to make Bannerlord a comp game.

innovative people like LES are driving this community, he's like the elon musk of bannerlord, his tourneys will be the model of all future tourneys.
  4. [BRE] Vicelin

You didn't read my post, but the opinion contained within is trolly? I'd make some sort of sarcastic response to this logic, but I think it speaks for itself. I've got nothing against Les, I think its great that he's got a large community of people and he wants to play the game. If you bothered to read the post, you'd see that I don't attack VK or Les, other than my 1 comment about perhaps not wanting the responsibility of dictating so many of the precedents to Bannerlord's first tournament.

Try again once you've graduated from high school.

you're right I didn't read your post, I don't read the posts of dissenters and trolls, why aren't you banned?
  5. [BRE] Vicelin

Did you ask yourself why no one has offered to help you? I know players from warband community who would offer to help if the tournament was fair. How do you think Warband survived for 10 years?

Because great community members (like les) kept hosting epic community tourneys and events, do you think @holes like you kept it alive? he is being ostracized here on bannerlord for NO reason, literally NO reason. He's a great guy, why do you hate him? give me a list of a MINIMUM of 5 reasons why you dislike him, I bet you can't because there is no reason to hate him.
  6. [BRE] Vicelin

People are legitimately scared of creating a competitive scene, I can't believe it. The Skirmish gamemode is the best thing the Mount and Blade competitive community has seen since its inception. Look at CS:GO, look at Valorant, this gamemode just works. People that are downvoting this idea are incredibly un-epic and not committed to developing this new part of our community. The only thing missing in this game right now is a BR mode.

agreed dude.
  7. [BRE] Vicelin

best of luck les we're all supporting you! Ignore these dissenter trolls (like that marquis guy, didn't even read his post, lol.) hope your event/tourney goes well bro!! :smile:

btw, marquis stop posting your trolly opinions, VK/Les are good guys.
  8. [BRE] Vicelin

The Knights Of Vlandia

magik.png
  9. [BRE] Vicelin

[V] Legion | [NA][Recruiting]

no. I posted it on the polans who are my homies. i posted here so you get a good taste of music.
  10. [BRE] Vicelin

[V] Legion | [NA][Recruiting]

if you listen to this you'll actually win a 6v6
  11. [BRE] Vicelin

The Knights Of Vlandia

my poor son les is being relentlessly btfo'd
  12. [BRE] Vicelin

The Knights Of Vlandia

Les doesn't play well under the drink
    wow you're a light weight.... damn bro....
  13. [BRE] Vicelin

The Knights Of Vlandia

2CC0465A8365064244E61C58C480D84B2A0AB5BF

how did you get btfo'd by a bunch of us PLG ****ters???
  14. [BRE] Vicelin

The Polans [Polans] [NA]

yo isnt this the clan that was all unironic social darwinists

uhh yeah they were??? and???
  15. [BRE] Vicelin

The Polans [Polans] [NA]

*ahem* oswald mosley.
  16. [BRE] Vicelin

The Polans [Polans] [NA]

Meme please Shoplord Sethja

same give me something good seth :^)
  17. [BRE] Vicelin

The Polans [Polans] [NA]

holy based!!! PLG coming back!!!! f*ck seth!!!
  18. [BRE] Vicelin

they're reading your posts they just don't care

Sure,keep telling this to yourself and live in this tale world of yours, no criticism is what TW wants, if you start calling them out and calling things as they are you will be named a kid and troll. lol
    Its also interesting that as someone has pointed out he responed to such easy to depreciate post not to the others that are well written.

The entire thread is calling the guy out for that one point. His point made him look like some rabid incel that didn't want women in the game. It's a fantasy world, of course, his 132 points are overlooked. If I made a list of 132 good points and point 77 said: "I ****ing hate women." I can guarantee you that, that point would be pointed out almost exclusively.
  19. [BRE] Vicelin

taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

You literally make no sense. Who gives a **** if you can pick stuff up. What the hell does that matter? That has nothing to do with customizing your loadout. The fact is plain and simple and it is that bannerlord has IN FACT given us LESS features. Whats wrong with being able to customize everything? Why should it of changed to begin with? What is wrong with being able to choose exactly what you want? THAT sounds like a good game to me. Stop being a shill

It sounds EXACTLY like what other people are saying and what ive stated. Simply to make the class picking easier AND quicker. And that only means ONE thing. Consoles..

Get ****ing real.

Terry_A._Davis_2017.jpg
Back
Top Bottom