Search results for query: *

1. OlderThanBefore

Moral in battle [1.5.8]

Hello everyone. I would like to get your feedback on current morale. With a troop of 8 soldiers against 8 looters, I kill/injure two of them and the whole troop flees before my soldiers reach them. I don't remember the impact on morale being so high.
  2. OlderThanBefore

[1.5.6) What are the most profitable workshops?

After several tries, I really can't figure out which workshops make the most money. What are your best workshop choices? I need your help :xf-frown:
  3. OlderThanBefore

About the workshop level.

Is there any news about the implementation of increased workshop levels? :unsure:
  4. OlderThanBefore

[Patch] 35.4 mb, is there a patch note ?

Just wondering ?
  5. OlderThanBefore

Need More Info [1.4.3] Random crash after the end of a battle.

Hello, the TW team. I am making this crash report rather sparse unfortunately because it happens very rarely and in a very random way in the hope that maybe other person will attend. I had formed an army with my brother, sister and a companion and we were attacking an Aserai lord. I have...
  6. OlderThanBefore

[1.4.3] Very slow health Regeneration

Hello. As the title indicates, it seems that there is a small problem with the regeneration of health points currently. :???: It is very slow and even with a high level of medical proficiency it would appear that the rate is not benefiting from it. Please excuse me if this has already been...
  7. OlderThanBefore

[Mariage] Age limitation is still 34 ? (e.1.4.2)

Hello everyone ! To begin with, sorry for my bad english, i'm not really used to speak it. This is the first time i try to marry a women in the game and she seems to like me a lot :D I've read that the age limitation to marry a women is 34. I may be wrong but i think i've read in another...
Back
Top Bottom