Search results for query: *

1. OlderThanBefore

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Caravans and workshop don't seem to work :sad:
  2. OlderThanBefore

Nerfed for Console - truth is out

Rome 2 was a total mess when he was released. A real shame. Now the game is better. A lot better.
  3. OlderThanBefore

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

It seems to be a very nice patch. Good work guys ! Keep it up and have a nice day !
  4. OlderThanBefore

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

close, it's actually: dismount and range/2h
    :LOL: Not far from the reality :grin:
  5. OlderThanBefore

The command interface is obsolete, downright silly and needs a total overhaul.

While this is nice I also don´t get all the hype, they now add a feature that was already done by a mod 1,5 years ago?! The mod also offers more options for the slow down.

Totally agree with you
  6. OlderThanBefore

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

I think using this can bypass the crash and let you use yours mods. I am trying some to see if there is problem. :https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/265?tab=description
  7. OlderThanBefore

How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

I have other game to play actualy so it's ok for me to have it installed. When i will be bored of the other game, i will play again. And 1.6.1 look to be nice. :smile:
  8. OlderThanBefore

Recent Disasters

Can't do rogury in these forums
    Lol
  9. OlderThanBefore

Goodbye Mexxico, Thanks For Everything! (Mexxico Leaves TW. Tribute Post)

Take care of you Mexxico. Thank you for everything you've done for the game. <3
  10. OlderThanBefore

What happened to Bread?

because it's f*****g RAW
  11. OlderThanBefore

Not able to set party wage limit

I made the same mistake too. Don't worry haha :grin:
  12. OlderThanBefore

Mod Troubles (Calradia At War)

I think it is tied to the fact you need to unblock the .dll files.
    It happen with some mod and it is responsible for crashing the game.
    There is this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/397?tab=files who will do all the job of unlocking the .dll :smile:
    1 - Download File
    2 - Unzip it
    3 - Execute "LaunchMe.bat"

If it won't help, i'm sorry, this is the first thing that come to my mind if we are talking about .dll problem.
  13. OlderThanBefore

Moral in battle [1.5.8]

Hello everyone. I would like to get your feedback on current morale. With a troop of 8 soldiers against 8 looters, I kill/injure two of them and the whole troop flees before my soldiers reach them. I don't remember the impact on morale being so high.
  14. OlderThanBefore

why xD

Omg :grin:
  15. OlderThanBefore

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Ouch... I have to admit that it hurts to watch this video right now...
  16. OlderThanBefore

I seriously can't take the stupidity of the game any more (19 enemy lords all raiding just my city's villages at the same time)

Just got to muscle up and do a little work. OP probably wouldn't have 19 enemy lords all over them if they had released them for the first few hours. They're now seeing the results of poor treatment.
    I wrote this comment with the idea of knowing what could be a way for him to get out of it now.

Personally I don't see any I must admit, especially if the AI doesn't want to leave him alone except to desperately wait for the end of the war.

Unfortunately it might be necessary to start a game again if the relationship is too low and it becomes really too frustrating for the op.

Good luck Midnitewolf
  17. OlderThanBefore

I seriously can't take the stupidity of the game any more (19 enemy lords all raiding just my city's villages at the same time)

I disagree.

You gain a lot of relations by releasing them. More than you get by just fighting them. So if they look like they're going to raid you, fight them, release them. In no time your relations with their family will be way up in the 20s or 30s.

I my current campaign I'm "friends" with dozens of lords just because I've released their family members.
    I fully agree with your point of view.
    But against 19 enemy lords... it might be a bit complicated for the op. :eek:
Back
Top Bottom