Search results for query: *

• Users: Douba
  • Order by date
  1. Douba

South American Player Ratings

Hello, good afternoon dear HC_Douba. To clarify: this is a list of the players that he COULD see in the game, I think you need to have more reading comprehension. It is true one thing; Sebadass is now returning to the game after much inactivity and he has already shown that he maintains the level of gameplay both individually and collectively (I must clarify that he is always in the "CB Training").
    I don't understand where you got it from that I was an inactive player since my return is much earlier than my clan in general. Maybe you haven't heard that lately I enter as "CB_nacho". At some point I am surprised to appear and have a rating of 80 but I also understand that in WBMM it is not only about making frags, I completely assume the role of Spearman in my clan and it is another gameplay different from the one that perhaps you know.
    I find it disrespectful to speak from ignorance. Cheers

- Orion

P.s: Sarto, Sebadass, Lordaugus and Lupso are from Uruguay, not Argentina
    Orion, we both know that Sebadass did not maintain his level, and although I was wrong to say "they are inactive" and not "they were very inactive", having started playing a little more these last weeks does not necessarily make you an active user (examples of those that we can consider active are Apolo, Sarto, IDS, among others). Finally, it has nothing to do with you being rated 80 because you are a spearman, you can see example players like Chimpa, Pixelisado (who plays the spearman in most games), Pichurin if you want.
  2. Douba

South American Player Ratings

I find it disrespectful to put players like Orion and Sebadass in the top infantry (who are very inactive and didn't maintain their level at all), and they haven't put players like Das and Argneir, who, guiding me in your scoring system, should have a score of 92-93 minimum.
  3. Douba

MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

-Signed-

UP SERVERS PLS !!
Back
Top Bottom